His kitchen was also filled with various protein powder products along with Coke Zero. After taking a look at his kitchen, Park Na Rae asked, “How long has it been since you’ve been eating like this?” It’s been about half a year since I’ve started eating only chicken breast.
I’ve been going a bit overboard and eating less than 1200 kcal a day. — Junho Netizens were shocked and amazed at Junho’s commitment to losing weight. • “Junho is really amazing for doing that.” • “I guess this is how hard you have to go to get a sharp v line face.” • “This shows people really do need to lose weight. He looks so good now.” • “Wow talk about commitment. He must have worked so hard for this.” Previously, Junho gained attention for losing 16 kg (35 lbs).
2PM also recently confirmed their comeback in June with their first album in five years. 李 俊 昊 Revised Romanization I Jun-ho McCune–Reischauer Ri Chunho Lee Jun-ho ( Korean: 이준호; Hanja: 李俊昊; born January 25, 1990), known mononymously as Junho, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, dancer, composer and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boy band 2PM. In 2013, Junho debuted as an actor in the Korean movie Cold Eyes. Junho is most known for his roles in Good Manager (2017), Rain or Shine (2017–18) and The Red Sleeve (2021).
Contents • 1 Pre-debut • 2 Education • 3 Music career • 3.1 2PM • 3.2 Solo activities • 3.3 Composition junho 2pm 4 Acting career • 5 Other activities • 6 Discography • 7 Filmography • 7.1 Film • 7.2 Television series • 7.3 Television show • 7.4 Hosting • 7.5 Music video appearances • 8 Awards and nominations • 9 References • 10 External links Pre-debut [ edit ] Junho first gained public attention when he won Superstar Survival in 2006.
The show started with twelve teenage competitors and, as the weeks went on, they were eliminated one by one until three were left. The process followed a similar style to that of reality show Survivor. Junho signed a contract with JYP Entertainment after winning the contest, placing first out of 6,500 competitors. Future 2PM bandmates Taecyeon and Chansung had also competed.
 Education [ edit ] Junho took an undergraduate program at Howon University (Gunsan, South Korea) with his bandmates Chansung and Wooyoung.   In addition, along with Chansung, he is continuing a master's degree of cinematography at Sejong University.  Music career [ edit ] 2PM [ edit ] Junho in 2009 In 2008, he took part in Mnet's Hot Blood Men  which follows the extreme training of 13 trainees in order to become a member of the boy band One Day.
One Day spawned two boy bands, 2AM and 2PM. Six months after Hot Blood was aired on TV, 2PM debuted with their first single "10점 만점에 10점" ( "10 Points out of 10 Points")  from their first EP Hottest Time of the Day, but it wasn't until their second EP 2:00PM Time For Change which skyrocketed their success in the Korean music industry.
As of 2017, the group has released six studio albums in Korea and four studio albums in Japan. Solo activities [ edit ] Junho debuted as a solo singer in Japan in 2013 with his first solo mini album, Kimi no Koe, for which he produced, composed and wrote all the tracks.
 The album landed on no. 1 in Tower Records′ charts and no. 3 on Oricon's daily chart.  On July 9, Junho began his first solo tour, Junho 1st Junho 2pm Tour Kimi no Koe which ended on August 29 in Tokyo.  On July 9, 2014, Junho released his second self-composed Japanese mini-album, FEEL.  FEEL topped Oricon's daily album chart the day of its release.  From July 3 to August 13, Junho embarked on his second solo tour in Japan titled Junho Solo Tour 2014 - Feel which traveled to five different Japanese cities.
 On July 15, 2015, Junho released his third Japanese mini-album, SO GOOD. The album ranked third in Oricon's weekly music chart, and sold more than 40,000 albums in its first week.  He embarked on his 2015 Japan tour Last Night in seven cities, which started July 7.  In September, he released his first album in Korea, a special compilation album titled One.  The album contained Korean version of 11 self-composed Japanese songs that were released in the past.
 He concluded his solo concert "Last Night" at Seoul which was held at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park, Seoul, from September 19–20.  In 2016, Junho released his fourth Japanese mini-album, DSMN. The album topped Oricon Daily Chart and also the daily sales rankings at Tower Records.  Moreover, the pre-released single "DSMN" was also popular in Japan's ringtone website.
 He embarked on his fourth Japanese tour Hyper which concluded to a 20,000 audience in Tokyo on August 25.  On the 3rd and 4 December Junho held a special Encore Concert "LAST HYPER NIGHT" in Nippon Budokan. For the 4th of December concert, there was a live viewing event throughout Japan.
 In 2017, Junho released his fifth Japanese mini-album 2017 S/S in Japan.  The album achieved the best records for Junho thus far, peaking at number two on Oricon's weekly music chart.  From July to August, Junho embarked on his fifth Japanese tour 2017 S/S.  In the same year, his first Korean mini-album Canvas was released, marking his official debut in the Korean music industry as a solo artist.
 In January 2018, Junho released the single, “Winter Sleep” in both Korean and Japanese.  Starting from January 20 to February 24, Junho embarked on his first solo winter tour in Japan, the Winter Special Tour “冬の少年” which included nine stops in five cities.
 On July 11 of 2018, Junho released his seventh Japanese mini album Imagination (Souzou). On the daily album chart of Japan's largest music statistics-tracking company Oricon for July 10, the mini album took No. 1 with estimated sales of 27,270 units.  His summer solo tour "Flashlight"' started in late June and continued until early September, with thirteen stops in five cities in Japan.  On December 5 junho 2pm the same year, Junho released a Japanese compilation album ‘Junho the Best‘, containing sixteen tracks.
 From December 6 to 8, Junho held his Last Concert "JUNHO THE BEST" in Nippon Budokan.   In January 2019, Junho released his second Korean compilation album titled Two.  Lee will hold a solo concert series titled “Junho the Best in Seoul” in March.  Composition [ edit ] The first song Junho was credited for on a 2PM album was "Give it to Me" in 2011, on their second studio album Hands Up.
Junho's first contribution to a Japanese release was "Kimi ga Ireba" (君がいれば; If You Are Here), released as part of 2PM's fourth Japanese single Beautiful on June 6, 2012 and which was also included on their second Japanese studio album, Legend of 2PM.
In 2012, Junho coupled with actress Kim So-eun on MBC's Music and Lyrics for the song "Sad Love", written by Kim So-eun and composed by Junho. The single was a hit and debuted at top 10 spots on various music charts, and was chosen as the theme song of MBC's weekend drama Feast of the Gods.  He junho 2pm collaborated with Vanness Wu in the song "Undefeated" for Taiwanese drama Ti Amo Chocolate soundtrack.
 The song "Move On", junho 2pm by Junho and fellow member Jang Wooyoung, which was included in 2PM's 2PM Best~ 2008-2011 in Korea album, topped Japan's Recochoku Chart.  In 2013, Junho participated as a composer for Wooyoung's Korean debut EP 23, Male, Single with the song "Be With You".  The song "Love Is True", which featured vocals from Junho and Nichkhun, was included in the bonus CD of 2PM's Go Crazy!
Korean album released in 2014. In 2016, Junho wrote the song "Versus", which was recorded as a duet with Hwang Chan-sung and was released in the limited edition version D of 2PM's Japanese album Galaxy of 2PM. As of February 2019, Junho is credited with a hundred songs at the Korea Music Copyright Association, placing him on number 7 of the top ten idols with most copyrighted songs.
 Acting career [ edit ] Junho made his film debut in the action thriller Cold Junho 2pm, where he impressed viewers for his acting.
   The film was a junho 2pm, and broke 4.5 million admissions.  In 2015, Junho featured in martial arts period drama Memories of the Sword, acting as Kim Go-eun's love interest.
 He next starred alongside Kim Woo-bin and Kang Ha-neul in the coming-of-age film Twenty by indie director Lee Byung-heon.    In 2016, Junho had a supporting role in tvN's thriller Memory.
 In 2017, Junho starred in the hit office comedy drama Good Manager.  He was praised for his villainous acting in the drama as the arrogant director of finances.
 The same year, Junho landed his first lead role in JTBC's romantic melodrama series Rain or Shine.  He played a psychologically scarred survivor of a fatal incident.
 In early 2018, Junho was cast in his first Japanese movie Rose and Tulip, written by popular manga artist Akiko Higashimura, in which he played a double role.  He was then cast in the SBS romance comedy drama Wok of Love, playing a star chef.  The same year he was cast in the historical comedy film Gibang Bachelor.   In 2019, Junho was cast in the legal drama Confession.  In November 2021, he starred the historical romance drama The Red Sleeve, playing the junho 2pm of Crown Prince Yi San, alongside Lee Se-young as Royal Consort Uibin Seong.
The drama became a success, sweeping 8 awards in 2021 MBC Drama Awards, with junho 2pm getting Top Excellence Award.  Junho 2pm activities [ edit ] In 2012, Junho was appointed as the honorary ambassador of the 24 Hour Famine Program hosted by World Vision.  In the same year, along with the 2PM members, Junho participated in MBC's God of Victory, where they were pitted against the members of Shinhwa. Junho won the segment "Breaking Chopsticks With His Butt", as he was able to break 28 chopstick pairs with his rear end in under 15 seconds.
 In 2013, Junho's solo variety show titled 2PM Junho's SAY YES -Friendship- was broadcast on Tokyo MX. The show features Junho travelling across different places in Japan to make friends along with invited Japanese celebrities.  On May 30, 2019, Junho began his military service as a public service worker.
Due to a severe shoulder injury he suffered in 2010 during acrobatics practice and for which he underwent a large surgery in 2012, he was judged unfit for active duty.  Junho was discharged on March 20, 2021.  Discography [ edit ] For Lee's work with 2PM, see 2PM discography. Filmography [ edit ] Film [ edit ] Year Title Role Note junho 2pm White: The Melody of the Curse Music Fever Host Cameo 2013 Cold Eyes Detective Daramjwi ("Squirrel") The Terror Live Narration  2015 Memories of the Sword Yul Twenty Dong-woo 2019 Rose and Tulip Nero / Daewon Homme Fatale Heo-saek Television series [ edit ] Year Title Role Notes Ref.
2016 Memory Jung Jin Uncontrollably Fond Himself Cameo (Ep. 4) 2017 Good Manager Seo Yul Main Role 2017–2018 Rain or Shine Lee Kang-doo Lead Role 2018 Wok of Love Seo Poong 2019 Confession Choi Do-hyun 2021 The Red Sleeve Yi San / King Jeongjo  2022 King the Land Gu Won  Television show [ edit ] Year Title Notes Ref. 2010 Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 cast member  2012 Music & Lyrics Host with Kim So-eun 2013 Junho's Say Yes to Friendship first episode aired on July 4  2017 King of Mask Singer Contestant   2017 2PM Wild Beat in Australia Cast Member together with 2PM members Hosting [ edit ] Year Title Notes Ref.
2021 MBC Gayo Daejejeon with Im Yoon-ah and Jang Sung-kyu  Music video appearances [ edit ] Year Song title Artist Ref. 2021 "Should've Known" (가까이 있어서 몰랐어) junho 2pm  "No Good in Good-Bye" (잘 가라니) Awards and nominations [ edit ] Name of the award ceremony, year presented, category, nominee of the award, and the result of the nomination Award ceremony Year Category Nominee / Work Result Ref.
Asia Artist Awards 2017 Best Celebrity, Actor Good Manager Won  2018 Artist junho 2pm the Year, Actor Junho 2pm of Love Won  Best Emotive, Actor Won Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 Best Actor – Television The Red Sleeve Won  Most Popular Actor Won  Brand Customer Loyalty Awards 2022 Best Male Actor Won  Buil Film Awards 2013 Best New Actor Cold Eyes Nominated  Dong-A.com's Pick 2021 알고리즘도 반한 남자 Lee Jun-ho Won  Japan Gold Disc Award 2016 Best 3 Albums (Asia) "SO GOOD" Won  KBS Drama Awards 2017 Best New Actor Good Manager Nominated   Excellence Award, Actor in a Mid-length Drama Won   Best Couple Lee Jun-ho (with Namgoong Min) Good Manager Won Korea PD Awards 2022 Best Actor The Red Sleeve Won  MBC Drama Awards 2021 Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries Won  Best Couple Lee Jun-ho (with Lee Se-young) The Red Sleeve Won  Savings Day 2012 Commendation from the Chairman of Finance Lee Jun-ho Won   SBS Drama Awards 2018 Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Monday–Tuesday Drama Wok of Love Nominated Seoul Conference on Social Welfare 2021 Seoul Mayor's Award Lee Jun-ho Won   References [ edit ] • ^ Superstar Survival Ep.
01 YouTube Retrieved 2017-03-31. • ^ "2PM 우영, 호원대 합격.준호·찬성과 동문". Star News (in Korean). January 24, 2009. • ^ " '2PM' 준수 "장학금 받았어요…이번 학기 등록금 전액 면제" ". Nocutnews (in Korean). April 26, 2009. • ^ '나 혼자 산다' 연기돌 준호, 포복절도 '고라니' 묘사…연기 앞에선 진지함 그 자체. Asiae (in Korean). April 29, 2017. • ^ (in Korean) iamkoream.com. Archived 2011-10-09 at the Wayback Machine • ^ (in Korean) media.paran.com. Archived 2011-07-22 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 2011-01-08. • ^ "2PM's Junho to Fly Solo in Japan with Mini Album".
enewsWorld. 28 May 2013. • ^ a b "2PM′s Junho Takes Over Music and Acting Across Korea and Japan". enewsWorld. • ^ "2PM′s Junho Concludes His Solo Tour with Wooyoung and Jun.K". enewsWorld. 30 August 2013. • ^ "2PM's Junho to Return with Self-Composed Solo Album". enewsWorld. 24 June 2014. • ^ "2PM's Junho tops Oricon charts with new EP 'Feel' ".
The Korea Herald. 10 July 2014. • ^ "2PM's Junho to Hold Second Concert Tour in Japan". enewsWorld. 26 March 2014. • ^ "2PM's Junho's 'So Good' a hit in Japan". Kpop Herald. 23 July 2015. • ^ "2PM 준호, 일본 솔로 앨범 발매 첫날 오리콘 차트 1위 랭크".
SBS FunE (in Korean). July 16, 2015. • ^ "Junho to release special album in Sept". Kpop Herald. 17 August 2015. • ^ "2PM Junho unveils track list of solo album". 7 September 2015. • ^ "2PM 준호 솔로 콘서트, 18일 저녁 8시 선예매 시작". News1 (in Korean). August 18, 2015. • ^ "2PM 준호, 솔로도 통했다…日 오리콘 1위 기염". Xports News (in Korean). 21 July 2016. • ^ "Junho Conquers Japan with His Single Album".
BNT News. 21 July 2016. • ^ "2PM 준호, junho 2pm 번째 日 솔로투어 개최.프로듀서 역량까지 발휘했다". Hankyung (in Korean). July 11, 2016. • ^ "JUNHO（From 2PM）コンサート【LAST HYPER NIGHT】全国各地でライブ・ビューイング実施". billboard japan (in Japanese). 8 November 2016. • ^ "2PM's Junho to release '2017 S/S' in Japan next month". The Korea Herald. 6 June 2017. • ^ " "日열도 흔들었다".2PM 준호, 오리콘 위클리 앨범 2위". Herald Corporation (in Korean). 2 August 2017. • ^ "2PM 준호 '2017 S/S' 발매 "7월부터 日5개도시 솔로투어" ". Sports Chosun (in Korean). June 6, 2017. • ^ junho 2pm Junho gears up for first Korean solo EP".
Kpop Herald. 5 September 2017. • ^ "Happy birthday to me? Junho releases 'Winter Sleep' ". Kpop Herald. 25 January 2018. • ^ "2PM 준호, 첫 겨울 솔로 투어 성료…日 부도칸도 녹였다". Xports News (in Korean). February 26, 2018. • ^ [공식] 준호, 6년 연속 日서 여름 앨범 발표·투어 개최. Sports Chosun (in Korean). May 28, 2018. • ^ "2PM 준호, 日 타워레코드 '2018 베스트 셀러즈', K팝 가수 앨범 톱10 진입…솔로가수 유일". Xports News (in Korean).
December 5, 2018. • ^ "2PMジュノ、日本ベスト・アルバム『JUNHO THE BEST』". Tower (in Japanese). October 9, 2018. • ^ "2PM 준호, '日 공연의 성지' 부도칸서 솔로 콘서트 완료 "솔로의 진가" ". Osen (in Korean). December 10, 2018. • ^ "Junho adds a show to Japan tour".
Korea JoongAng Junho 2pm. 24 October 2018. • ^ "2PM's Junho to release compilation album next week". Yonhap News Agency. 14 January 2019. • ^ "Lee Jun-ho to hold solo concerts". Korea JoongAng Daily. 13 February 2019. • ^ "Junho and Kim So Eun′s ′Love is Sad′ Chosen for Drama OST". enewsWorld. 9 April 2012. • ^ "2PM Junho and Taiwan's Van Ness Wu′s Music Video Released". enewsWorld.
26 April 2012. • ^ "2PM's Junho Also Takes Top Spot on Recochoku Charts". enewsWorld. 15 March 2012. • ^ "2PM's Wooyoung Hops into the Recording Studio with Junho". enewsWorld. 10 August 2012. • ^ "Masterlist of Songwriter/Composer Kpop Artists Copyrighted by the Korea Music Copyright Association".
OneHallyu. 1 February 2019. Retrieved 20 February 2019. • ^ Ho, Stewart (25 October 2012). "2PM Junho to Make Movie Debut Opposite Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo in Surveillance". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Archived from the original on 29 January 2013. Retrieved 2012-11-18. • ^ Lee, Hye-ji (19 June 2013). "2PM Junho Impresses with Big Screen Debut Thriller". TenAsia. Junho 2pm from the original on 28 March 2014. Retrieved 2013-06-19. • ^ An, So-hyoun (20 June 2013). "2PM's Junho Says He's Really Nervous about His Role in Cold Eyes".
enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Archived from the original on 24 June 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-20. • ^ "Junho to appear in 'Hyeopnyeo' ". The Korea Herald. 27 August 2013. • junho 2pm "Will Junho position himself as actor?". Kpop Herald. 3 March 2015. • ^ Jo, Yeon-kyung (12 February 2015). "2PM's Junho Reminisced on His 20-Year-Old Self as He Filmed Twenty". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 16 March 2015. Retrieved 13 March 2015. • ^ Kim, Hyung-woo (5 April 2015).
"Interview: 2PM's Junho Empathized A Lot with His Twenty Character". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 7 April 2015. Retrieved 9 April 2015. • ^ "2PM′s Junho and Yoon So Hee Get Friendly on ′Memory′ Set".
enewsWorld. 1 April 2014. • ^ Kim, Jung Soo (30 November 2016). "2PM 준호, 지상파 진출하나…'김과장' 출연 제안 "검토중" ". Joy News (in Korean). • ^ ‘김과장’ 이준호, 연기돌 넘어 어엿한 배우로 성장…냉혈 junho 2pm ‘호평’. Asia Today (in Korean). 28 January 2017. • ^ "2PM's Lee Jun-ho to take lead role in 'Just in Love' ". The Korea Herald. 21 August 2017. • ^ "Junho hopes to shed light on survivors in 'Rain or Shine' ". Kpop Herald. 10 January 2018. • ^ "Juno starring in Japanese movie "Roses and Tulip"!".
Kandera Junho 2pm. 10 December 2018. • ^ "[SBS Star] 2PM's JUNHO to Star in New SBS Drama 'Greasy Melo' ".
SBS News. 22 March 2018. • ^ "LEE Jun-ho to Make Screen Comeback in Period Comedy". Korean Film Biz Zone. 21 December 2018. • ^ "Jung So-min, Lee Jun-ho join film". Korea JoongAng Daily. 14 December 2018. • ^ "2PM's Lee Jun-ho cast in tvN drama". Korea JoongAng Daily.
10 January 2019. • ^ JYP엔터테인먼트, iMBC 김경희 - 사진 제공; 프레인TPC. " '옷소매 붉은 끝동' 이준호-이세영 캐스팅 최종 확정!". entertain.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2021-10-26. • ^ "2PM's Junho Appointed Honorary Ambassador for World Vision". enewsWorld. 31 July 2012.
• ^ "【TVPP】Junho(2PM) - Break Chopsticks!, 준호(투피엠) - 젓가락을 부러뜨리자! @ God Of Victory". YouTube. 9 September 2012. • ^ "2PMジュノ、日本ソロ活動に向けレギュラー番組で友達作り". Nico Video (in Japanese). June 26, 2013. • ^ "Update: 2PM's Junho To Enlist This Month + JYP Releases Official Statement". soompi. 28 May 2019. • ^ "2PM's Junho discharged from military". The Korea Herald. March 20, 2021. Retrieved March 21, 2021. • ^ "2PM's Junho Will Narrate 'The Terror Live' for the Blind".
enewsWorld. 15 November 2013. • ^ Kim Kyung-hee (May 12, 2021). "옷소매 붉은 끝동' 이준호-이세영 캐스팅 최종 확정!". imbc (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved May 12, 2021. • ^ Park Jung-sun (April 20, 2022). "이준호·임윤아, 드라마 '킹더랜드' 출연" [Lee Jun-ho and Im Yoon-ah to appear in the drama 'King the Land'] (in Korean).
JTBC. Retrieved April 20, 2022 – via Naver. • ^ "Junho in "Let's Go Dream Team 2" ". Sports Chosun. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2019. • ^ "2PM's Junho to Get His Own Namesake Variety Show in Japan". soompi. 28 June 2013. Retrieved 19 February 2019. • ^ Jung Yoo-na (16 July 2017).
" '복면가왕' 멜론 정체는 junho 2pm 준호…반전 가창력". Sports Chosun (in Korean). • ^ Hyun Ji-min (16 July 2017). " '복면가왕' 멜론은 2PM 준호…"이렇게 잘 했나" 반전". TenAsia (in Korean). • ^ Kim Myung-mi (December 1, 2021). "MBC 측 "이준호-임윤아-장성규 '가요대제전' MC 발탁"(공식입장)" [MBC side “Jun-ho Lee, Yoon-a Lim, Seong-gyu Jang selected as MCs for ‘Gayo Daejejeon’” (official position)].
Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved December 1, 2021 – via Naver. • ^ Park Soo-in (October 27, 2021). "2PM 이준호, 2am '잘 가라니' MV 출연 지원사격‥김소현과 호흡" [2PM's Junho Lee, 2am 'Goodbye' MV appearance support shooting… Breathing with Sohyun Kim] (in Korean). Newsen. Retrieved October 27, 2021 – via Naver. • ^ "Boyband EXO honoured with second consecutive Grand Prize at the Asia Artist Awards". Metro. 16 November 2017. • ^ "BTS win the Daesang at Asia Artist Awards 2018 – and are among Artists Of The Year".
Metro. November 28, 2018. • ^ Ahn Junho 2pm (April 11, 2022). "58회 백상예술대상 후보 공개…영광의 주인공은?" [58th Baeksang Arts Awards nominations revealed. Who is the hero of glory?] (in Korean). Sports Kyunghyang. Retrieved April 11, 2022 – via Naver. • ^ Jeong Hee-yeon (May 6, 2022). "불철주야 전쟁 끝에" 이준호-김태리 틱톡 인기상 (백상예술대상)" [“At the end of the day and night war” Lee Jun-ho and Kim Tae-ri TikTok Popularity Award (Baeksang Arts Awards)] (in Korean).
Sports Donga. Retrieved May 6, 2022 – via Naver. • ^ Noh, Yi-seul (May 2, 2022). "2PM 이준호·유재석·태연·아이유·강다니엘 등, 2022 브랜드 고객충성도 1위" [2PM's Lee Jun-ho·Yoo Jae-suk·Taeyeon·IU·Kang Daniel etc. Ranked No. 1 in Customer Loyalty in 2022]. Sports W (in Korean). Retrieved May 2, 2022.
• ^ "제22회 부일영화상 수상정보". Naver Movie (in Korean). Naver. • ^ "[제6회 동아닷컴's PICK] 2PM 이준호, 알고리즘도 반한 남자". Sports DongA (in Korean).
DongA. November 17, 2021. Retrieved November 18, 2021. • ^ 엑소·빅뱅 등 케이팝★, 日 골든디스크 대거 수상. TV Report (in Korean). 27 February 2016. • ^ " '2017 Junho 2pm 연기대상' 우도환-이태환-준호 등 男 신인상 두고 각축전". Naver (in Korean). December 29, 2017. • ^ Lee Woo-in (December 29, 2017). "우도환부터 junho 2pm, 대상보다 치열한 'KBS연기대상' 男신인상 대결" [From Woo Do-hwan to Jang Ki-yong, Competition for the 'KBS Drama Awards' Rookie of the Year is More Fierce than the Daesang].
tvreport (in Korean). Retrieved June 22, 2021. • ^ "[2017 KBS 연기대상] 김영철·천호진 공동대상…'쌈마이' 최다 수상 (종합)". Sports Donga (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-01-02. • ^ "KBS Drama Awards 2017: Kim Young Chul, Chun Ho Jin share grand prize; complete winners list". International Business Times. 1 January 2018. • ^ Jang Se-in (April 6, 2022). "제34회 한국PD대상, '키스 더 유니버스'·'꼬꼬무' 등 15편 수상" [The 34th Korea PD Awards, 15 films including 'Kiss the Universe' and 'Kokkomu' were awarded] (in Korean).
Retrieved April 6, 2022 – via Journal. • ^ "남궁민, 영예의 대상 "♥진아름 사랑해"…이준호X이세영, 최우수상 (MBC 연기대상)[종합]". Sports Chosun (in Korean). December 30, 2021. Retrieved December 30, 2021. • ^ Kim Hye-young (December 30, 2021). "MBC 연기대상' 이준호♥이세영, '베스트 커플상' 수상… 실제 이상형은" [MBC Acting Awards' Lee Jun-ho ♥ Lee Se-young won the 'Best Couple Award'. What is your real ideal?] (in Korean).
iMBC. Retrieved December 30, 2021 – via Naver. • ^ "조인성 대통령표창 수상 "꾸준히 저축한다" ". Nate News (in Korean). Nate. October 30, 2012. Retrieved October 31, 2012. • ^ "이민정 국무총리 표창, 조인성은 대통령 표창 '저축의 날' ". Financial News (in Korean). Financial Junho 2pm.
October 30, 2012. Retrieved October 31, 2012. • ^ "사회복지의 날 기념, '서울특별시장상' 받은 2PM준호,아이유". theqoo (in Korean). October 20, 2021. Retrieved October 21, 2021. • ^ "2PM 준호·아이유, 서울사회복지대회 서울특별시장상 수상". Special One (in Korean). October 21, 2021. Retrieved October 22, 2021. External links [ edit ] • Lee Jun-ho at IMDb • Lee Jun-ho at HanCinema • Son Chang-min (1990) • Dokgo Young-jae (1995) • Park Shin-yang (1998) • Lee Jung-jae (1999) • Lee Sung-jae (2000) • Song Kang-ho (2001) • Yu Oh-seong (2002) • Im Chang-jung (2003) • Gang Dong-won and Kwon Sang-woo (2004) • Gang Dong-won, Kim Rae-won and Lee Dong-gun (2005) • Hyun Bin (2006) • Lee Joon-gi (2007) • Kwon Sang-woo (2008) • Ju Ji-hoon (2009) • Jang Keun-suk (2010) • Choi Seung-hyun (2011) • Jang Keun-suk (2012) • Kim Dong-wan (2013) • Kim Soo-hyun (2014) • Lee Junho 2pm (2015) • Do Kyung-soo (2016) • Do Kyung-soo (2017) Television • Kil Yong-woo (1987) • Im Hyun-sik (1989) • Park Sang-won (1992) • Cha In-pyo and Song Seung-heon (1998) • Ryu Si-won (1999) • Yoo Dong-geun and Jun Kwang-ryul (2000) • Kang Seok-woo (2001) • Yoon Tae-young and Bae Yong-joon (2002) • Ahn Jae-mo and Junho 2pm Tae-young (2003) • Rain and So Ji-sub (2004) • Jo In-sung and Eric Mun (2005) • Jo Hyun-jae (2006) • Lee Beom-soo junho 2pm • Kang Ji-hwan (2008) • Kim Hyun-joong (2009) • Lee Seung-gi (2010) • Park Yoo-chun (2011) • Park Yoo-chun (2012) • Park Yoo-chun (2013) • Kim Soo-hyun (2014) • Lee Jong-suk (2015) • Song Joong-ki (2016) • Park Bo-gum (2017) Combined Hidden categories: • CS1 Korean-language sources (ko) • CS1 uses Korean-language script (ko) • Articles with Korean-language sources (ko) • Webarchive template wayback links • CS1 Japanese-language sources (ja) • Articles with short description • Short description matches Wikidata • Articles containing Korean-language text • Articles with hCards • Infobox musical artist with missing or invalid Background field • Articles with ISNI identifiers • Articles with NLK identifiers • Articles with MusicBrainz identifiers • Articles with multiple identifiers Edit links • This page was last edited on 6 May 2022, at 22:05 (UTC).
In a recent interview, 2PM’s Junho opened up about his love life and revealed that he’s looking for a real relationship.
Early on in his career as an idol, Junho was rumored to not have had much romantic experience. When asked if that junho 2pm still the case, he admitted blushingly, “It’s still the same. I haven’t dated properly once in the junho 2pm 10 years.” He went on, “They say that everyone finds time to junho 2pm, no matter how busy they are, but because of my personality, I find it hard to do two things at once. In order to focus on one thing, you have to let go of another, and I still have a hard time with that.” However, Junho added that his perspective on love and dating has recently changed.
“When I was younger, I was so ambitious about work, I felt strongly that ‘I still need to focus on work junho 2pm now.’ So there was a part of me that consciously shunned dating.” “But now I don’t feel that way anymore,” he continued.
“Should an opportunity happen to naturally come my way, of course I want to take it. However, I’d like it to be a real connection, not a brief, lighthearted fling or something that will end easily. If I’m going to meet someone, I’d prefer it to be [meaningful].” The 2PM member also shared that he has a hard time hanging out with his female friends without worrying that people will make false assumptions about them.
“Even though they’re just friends, I get worried and nervous that they might be negatively affected in some way [by false rumors],” he revealed. “I might not worry if I were a more active person—the type who has a lot of female friends and goes out to meet a lot of different people.
But I’m actually quite closed off, and I’m the type who rarely leaves the house, so I feel like people would be more likely to jump to false conclusions about me. That makes me more cautious.” Junho went on to declare, “Once I like something, I end up really liking everything about it; and once Junho 2pm start something, I’m the type to focus on it for a long time.
So I feel the junho 2pm about my romantic relationships—once I end up meeting someone, I want to date her properly junho 2pm have junho 2pm real relationship.” Junho recently starred in the drama “ Just Between Lovers.” If you haven’t already seen it (or even if you have), you can check out the first episode below! 2PM‘s Junho has been enjoying his recent second wave of popularity, as the idol-turned-actor relishes in his newfound success. And just like any other successful star, reporters have sought to dig up dirt on the actor—but they were met with extreme failure due to Junho’s deeply rooted kind nature.
2PM’s Lee Junho. Korean entertainment reporter Lee Jin Ho of 연예 뒤통령이진호 recently uploaded a YouTube video explaining just how kind the 2PM member with a variety of stories. The reporter kickstarted his video by revealing he had contacted reporter Lee Hyun Ah with The Daily Sports to hear more about her experiences with Junho.
Upon his investigation, it was unanimously concluded that the actor was truly a wonderful human being. He started off the interview with Lee Hyun Ah by revealing he had read her interview regarding Junho and the 80 handwritten letters he wrote for reporters.
He asked The Daily Sports reporter for more details junho 2pm the letters. Reporter Lee Jin Ho (left) from “연예 뒤통령이진호” - YouTube Lee Jin Ho : “I saw your junho 2pm about Lee Junho’s 80 handwritten letters that junho 2pm wrote personally for the reporters. Could you explain how that came to be?” Lee Hyun Ah: “Sure thing. Lee Junho- sshi has been experiencing a lot of popularity with his recent drama appearances.
Due to this, there have been a lot of positive articles about him. In addition to that, many reporters have reached out to him with requests to do individual interviews with him.” Lee Hyun Ah from The Daily Sports continued with her story by sharing why she believed Junho personally wrote letters for each reporter.
- @연예 뒤통령이진호/YouTube From Lee Junho’s perspective, he was grateful that these reporters would share their precious time with him. He believed that the positive articles about him had a good influence on his drama’s viewership ratings as well.
I think because of these factors, he wrote the letters out of a grateful heart and also as a New Year’s greeting. — The Daily Sports reporter Lee Hyun Ah The Daily Sports reporter further shared details from her personal experience working with and interviewing Junho. Lee Hyun Ah revealed that for her particular interview, she turned on her camera and concluded a virtual face-to-face meeting due to her seniority and previous experience working with the 2PM member.
She shared this particular detail because according to the reporter, many others would only conduct the interview with audio and no video feature. Photo of Junho’s handwritten letter to Reporter Lee Hyun Ah - junho 2pm 뒤통령이진호/YouTube On a photo card of himself, he wrote each individual reporter’s name along with his signature.
He also remembered a personal characteristic of each reporter and included it into his letter with his team. For mine, he wrote, ‘thank you for sharing your precious time with me.
I received a lot of strength from you and our face-to-face interview. Thank you for showing me your face.’ — Lee Hyun Ah The reporter shared even more amazing details about the idol-turned-actor, including his strong identity as a 2PM member despite his popularity and other idol-turned-actors’ attempts to “hide their idol identity.” - @연예 뒤통령이진호/YouTube Lee Jin Ho: “Usually with idol-turned-actors, they try to hide their ‘idol’ identity, but with Lee Junho, he repeatedly introduced himself as ‘2PM’s Lee Junho’ and he received a lot of attention for it.” Lee Hyun Ah: “Yeah he did.
It seems junho 2pm he really didn’t want to lose his identity. 2PM is still an existing group and he’s still a member of the group. In addition to that, Lee Junho earned the title ‘My House Junho’ during his promotions with 2PM and became an icon of sudden viral success. Because of all this, I think he has a special connection to his identity as a 2PM member.” Lee Junho.
• Home • Hide ads • Calendar • Lists • Feeds • Articles • Trailers • Forums • Contributors • Stars Leaderboard NEW • Shows • Top Shows • Most Popular Shows • Variety Shows • Upcoming • Reviews • Recommendations • Recommended For You • Add New Title • Movies • Top Movies • Most Popular Movies • Upcoming • Reviews • Recommendations • Add New Title • People • Top Actors • Add New Person Lee Jun Ho • Name: Lee Jun Ho • Native name: 이준호 • Also Known as: Junho, Lee Junho • Nationality: South Korean • Gender: Male • Born: January 25, 1990 • Age: 32 Lee Jun Ho, better known as Jun Ho, is a member of the Korean boy band 2PM.
Jun Ho first gained public attention when he won Superstar Survival in 2006. Jun Ho signed a contract with JYP Entertainment after winning the contest, placing first out of 6,000 competitors. In 2008, he took part in Mnet's "Hot Blood Men" which follows the extreme training of 13 trainees to become a member of the boy band One Day.
However, One Day was split and spawned two boy bands, 2AM and 2PM, of which the latter one Jun Ho became a member. Six months after Hot Blood was aired on TV, 2PM debuted with their first single "10 Points out of 10 Points".
On May 30, 2019, Junho began his mandatory military service as a public service worker since he was deemed unfit for active duty after suffering from a shoulder injury in 2010. He was discharged after completing his service on March 20, 2021. Following the members' discharge, 2PM returned with their 7th studio album Must in June 2021. On April 13, 2022 the 34th Korea PD Awards held its annual ceremony honoring the PDs (producing directors) and entertainers who have made contributions to society and culture over the past year.
Lee Junho took home the prize for Best Actor, making him the first idol-turned-actor ever to win the award. (Source: Soompi)
It was Junho’s first time to be nominated. He was up against veteran actors such as Jung Hae In ( D.P.), Kim Nam Gil ( Through the Darkness), Im Siwan ( Tracer), and Lee Jung Jae ( Squid Game) in the television category of the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards.
Your browser does not support video. He won thanks to his role as Crown Prince Yi San—later King Jeong Jo—from MBC‘s The Red Sleeve (2021-2022). Junho showed a multi-faceted performance as an arrogant prince who fell in love with a court lady (played by actress Lee Se Young) and who later faced the trauma of losing his father. Your browser does not support video.
Prior to Junho, Si Wan (formerly from ZE:A) won “Best New Actor” for Misaeng at the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards held in 2015. Several other male idol-actors were nominated in the past for this same category, such as EXO‘s D.O, ZE:A‘s Park Hyun Sik, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon, and WANNA ONE‘s Ong Seungwu.
EXO’s D.OYou have probably heard a lot about Junho lately. He is one of the six members of the second-generation K-pop group 2PM, and he is all the rage right now in Korea. With his quirky charm and ability to be talented in basically everything he does, Junho has won the hearts of many over the years and even more so these days.
tumgir If you’re looking for some reasons to obsess over him or need a bit of a refresher, here are nine reasons why we’re all a tad bit obsessed with Junho. 1. He can dance and looks really good doing it For as long as junho 2pm fans junho 2pm remember, Junho was known as being one of the best dancers in the group.
Whenever they appeared on variety shows, the MCs would always ask him to do a dance and would sometimes even have him compete against other dancers – he was that good.
Junho is not only good at acrobatic dancing, but he can also do the suave type of dancing that makes your heart race. Check out this video of him showing off his undeniable talent: 2. He’s also an actor and very talented at it Actor Junho’s debut role was as “Squirrel” in the film “ Cold Eyes.” Immediately after debuting, people were thoroughly impressed with his part in the movie.
Although it was a smaller role, junho 2pm really showcased his versatility in showing various emotions. He continued to broaden his acting skills by taking on various roles in K-dramas that continues to be talked about today. His roles in the dramas “Memory,” “ Good Manager,” “ Just Between Lovers,” and “Confession” were all very memorable. Check out this heartbreaking scene from “Just Between Lovers” that really showcases his acting skills: Watch “Just Between Lovers” below: Watch Now 3.
Junho 2pm got those blessed rainbow eyes when he smiles This goes without much explanation. Junho’s smile and rainbow eyes can brighten even the darkest of days. aminoapps 4. He is bilingual Fans were delighted to get a glimpse into Junho’s solo lifestyle when he re-appeared as a guest on “ Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”). His lifestyle seems very active as he likes to fill his days by being very productive. One of the skills he has continued to develop is learning Japanese.
Because he is an active singer in Japan – and very successful in the junho 2pm – he continues to engage in conversational Japanese, and it was revealed on the show that he is very fluent in it!
Here is a clip of him showcasing his bilingual skills: Catch Junho’s episodes on “Home Alone” with subtitles below: Watch Now 5. He loves cats Junho 2pm part of Junho’s life that was revealed on “Home Alone” was his several cats.
He has a soft spot for rescuing cats and has shown that he rescued some of these cats because of the sad look in their eyes.
There is nothing quite like someone who has such a big heart for animals! Junho also frequently takes photos of his cats at home: A post shared by 이준호 (@le2jh) 6. He’s a wicked producer He produced and composed all the songs on his second Japanese mini album titled “FEEL” in 2014. Along with these songs, Junho has composed and co-composed many other songs on several 2PM albums. Here is his self-produced track “FEEL” which Junho fully produced: 7.
He is compassionate Junho junho 2pm an honorary ambassador of the 24 Hour Famine that is hosted by World Vision. This junho 2pm is to recognize third world countries and the suffering they endure as a result of the lack of resources and food to survive.
It was also revealed when he was appointed that he had been sponsoring a child since 2010. He’s got a heart of gold, what can we say? “To help others in a greater way is the type of influence I would like to have.” -Junho 8. He’s very good at kiss scenes Junho has had enough kiss scenes in his repertoire of K-dramas and movies for people to see that he can kiss – and junho 2pm very talented at it.
The passion and feeling that he puts into these junho 2pm are always so heart-fluttering! Check out the kiss scene from “Memory” that has garnered a fairly high number of views: 9.
He works hard and is positive Fans have called him “ambitious Junho” because he puts passion into everything he does. He has always had this drive since he was a child, which is probably why he has all the success today. Junho 2pm possesses many traits that are so attractive and admirable! tenor Check him out in the series “ Wok of Love“: Watch Now Hey Soompiers, are you a fan of Junho?
What is your favorite thing about him? Let me know in the comments below! binahearts is a Soompi writer whose ultimate biases are Song Joong Ki and BIGBANG but has lately been seen obsessing over Hwang In Yeop. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes! Currently watching: “Nevertheless,” “ Police University,” and “Hospital Playlist 2” All-time favorite dramas: “ Secret Garden” and “ True Beauty” Looking forward to: Won Bin‘s return to the small screen
Stage Name: Junho (준호) Birth Name: Lee Jun Ho (이준호) Birthday: January 25th, 1990 Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Height: 177 cm (5’10”) Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs) Blood Type: A Religion: Christianity Twitter: @dlwnsghek Instagram: le2jh Junho Facts: – He was born in Seoul, later his family moved to Ilsan, Goyang, South Korea.
– His family consists of his mother, father, and older sister.
-His position in 2PM is Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer. -He is a member of the 2PM maknae line. -He junho 2pm under JYP Entertainment. – He placed 1st out of 6,000 contestants on JYP‘s “Superstar Survival”. -He was on “Superstar Survival” with Taecyeon and Chansung. – He owns 6 cats.
2 are named Johnny and Wollie. – Due to his resemblance to Rain, Junho was often accused of getting plastic surgery. – He had a bad attitude during “Superstar Survival” and his trainee years. – Junho was almost kicked out of JYPE because of his attitude and him lagging behind. His mother had to call JYP to beg for a second chance.
– The pitcher for the Doosan Bears is his cousin.
– He is fluent in Korean and Japanese, and a speaks a little English. – He was a cast member of “Let’s Go, Dream Team” Season 2 in 2010. – His first Japanese solo mini album, “Kimi no Koe” was released in July of 2013. junho 2pm After his solo debut he went on a tour that ended in Tokyo, Japan, on August 29th, 2013. – Junho released his second Japanese mini-album, “FEEL” in July of 2014. -He composed and produced all of the songs on “FEEL”.
– “FEEL” topped Oricon’s daily album chart on the day of it’s release. – He released his third Japanese mini-album, junho 2pm GOOD” in July of 2015. -He made his Korean solo debut on September 14th, 2015 with the album “One”.
-As of February 2019, Junho is credited with a hundred songs with the Korea Music Copyright Association. -In 2012, Junho was appointed as the honorary ambassador of the 24 Hour Famine Program hosted by World Vision.
-He won a segment of “God of Victory” by breaking 28 pairs of chopsticks with his butt in under 15 seconds. -He got his undergraduate degree at Howon University. -He received his master’s degree in cinematography at Sejong University. – He has acted in the movies: “Cold Eyes” (2013), “Twenty” (2015), “Memories of the Sword” (2015), “Homme Fatale” (2019), and “Rose and Tulip” (2019). – He acted in the Korean dramas: “Memory” (2016), “Uncontrollably Fond” (2016, cameo – ep.
4), “Chief Kim” (2017), “Just Between Lovers” (2018), “Wok of Love” (2018), “Confession” (2019), “The Red Sleeve” (2021). – Junho is an animal rights junho 2pm.
– He enlisted in the military on May 30th, 2019 and got discharged on March 20th, 2021.
– Junho’s Ideal Type: “A woman with who I can talk to easily and communicate with well.” Profile Made By ♥LostInTheDream♥ LostInTheDream Hello, thank you for reading this profile! I hope it was informational and enjoyable for you to read. Please look into my other profiles that include: entertainment companies, groups, and member profiles. If you have a suggestion for me, you can contact me on the forums. My username is Lost_In_The_Dream.
2PM Members Profiles: 2PM Ideal Type, 2PM Facts 2PM (투피엠) is a South Korean boy group currently consisting of 6 members: Jun.
K, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung. The former leader, Jay Park, left the group in 2010. The JYPE junho 2pm went through a survival show called “ Hot Blood Men” after which a group of 11 members called “ One Day” qualified for their debut. Later the group was split into 2PM and 2AM. 2PM debuted on September 4, 2008 under JYP Entertainment, with the single album “Hottest Time of the Day”. 2PM Fandom Name: Hottest 2PM Official Fan Color: Metallic Grey 2PM Official Accounts: Official Website: 2pm.jype.com Official Website (Japan): 2pmjapan.com V Live: 2PM Twitter: @follow_2pm Twitter (Japan): @follow_2PMJP Facebook: 2pm.jype Instagram: @real_2pmstagram Youtube: 2pm Youtube (Japan): 2PM Japan Official Youtube: 2PM (on JYP channel) 2PM Members Profile: Jun.K Stage Name: Jun.K (준케이) Birth Name: Kim Min Jun (formerly known as Kim Jun Su) (김민준) Position: Main Vocalist Birthday: January 15, 1988 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn Height: 180 cm (5’11”) Weight: 68 kg (149 lbs) Blood Type: A Religion: Buddhism Twitter: @Jun2daKAY Instagram: jun2dakay Jun.K facts: – He was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– Family: Mother, younger brother (his father passed away in 2012) – He was born Kim Junsu, but on October 17, 2012, he announced that he would be legally changing his name to Kim Minjun (due to family reasons). – Was accepted both into YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, but he chose JYP. – Before he debuted, he won several song writing and poem contests.
– In elementary junho 2pm and high school he had received over 70 awards for essays and book reports. – His former stage name was Junsu. – Jun. K speaks Korean, English, and conversational Japanese. – Junsu was a troublemaker before. He skipped JYP’s rules. – He‘s friends with G–Dragon and TaeYang of BIGBANG.
– His hobbies are composing songs, fashion, collecting accessories and shoes. – In 2011, he released his first solo single “Alive“. – In 2012, he starred in the musical “The Three Musketeers” where he played the role of D’Artagnan. – In 2013, he starred in the musical “Jack the Ripper” where he played the role of Daniel.
– In 2014, he released his Japanese solo album “Love & Hate”. – His “Love & Hate” concert tour ranked in the top 10 best concerts in Japan in 2014, he being junho 2pm only K-pop idol on the list. – In 2015 he released his 2nd solo Japanese album “Love Letter”, which quickly junho 2pm 1st on the Oricon daily album charts. – In July 2016, he released his 1st Korean album, “Mr. NO♡”. – In December 2016, he released his 3rd Japanese solo album, “No Shadow”, which also reached 1st on the Oricon daily album charts.
– He was the 1st 2PM member who composed a title track for 2PM – “Go Crazy” (2014). – He also composed the title track “My House” (2015). – He composed the most songs for JYPE after J. Y. Park. – He enlisted in the military on May 8, 2018 and got discharged on January 2, 2020. – Jun.K’s ideal type: He said he likes women who work and have a successful career. Show more Jun.K fun facts… Nichkhun Stage Name: Nichkhun (닉쿤) Birth Name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul (นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล) Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Visual Birthday: June 24, 1988 Zodiac Sign: Cancer Height: 181 cm (5’11”) Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs) Blood Type: O Religion: Buddhism Twitter : @Khunnie0624 Instagram: @khunsta0624 Nichkhun facts: – He was born in Rancho Junho 2pm, California (his parents being ethnic Chinese, from Bangkok, Thailand).
– Family: Mother, father, an older brother (Nichan), two younger sisters – Nichthima (Yanin) and Nachjaree (Chereen) – His mother was born in Thailand to immigrant parents from China. – His father’s mother is from China, wile his paternal grandfather was born in Thailand from Chinese parents.
– He comes from a wealthy family, which earned him the nickname “Thai Prince” in South Korea. – He junho 2pm dual Thailand / USA citizenship. – He moved to Thailand from the United States at the age of five, with his family. – He studied at Dhepkanjana School and Tangpiroondham School (Thailand). – At the age of 12, he went to New Zealand and studied at Wanganui Collegiate School, for a year and a half.
– Then he moved back to the United States to finish his studies at Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga, California. – He was scouted by a JYP agent in Hollywood, California while he was attending the Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles. – After passing the auditions, he began his trainee period in 2006. – In 2009 he was the subject of enlisting and do his military service for Thailand, but he obtained an exception. – He can play the piano and the guitar.
– Nichkhun is known for his charms and winks. – He speaks Thai, English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and basic French. – In 2011, he participated in the “We Got Married” show, where he was paired with f(x)’s Victoria.
– In junho 2pm he dated SNSD’s Tiffany. In 2015 they broke up. – He acted in movies such as: “Shining Diploma” (2011), “Ouran High School Host Club” (2012), “Seven Something” (2012), “A Dynamite Family” (2014 – cameo) – He appeared in Korean dramas like “Dream High” (2011 – where he made a cameo appearance) and “The Producers” (2015 – where he played himself in ep.
3) – He acted in the Chinese dramas: “One and a Half Summer” (2014), “Looking for Aurora” (2014) – He acted in the web series drama “Magic School” (2017) alongside GOT7’s Park Jinyoung. – In February 2019 Nichkhun released his first solo mini album, junho 2pm.
– Nichkhun’s ideal type: “I like women who are good at what they do. It would be great to meet a woman with whom I could share deep thoughts concerning work and the future.” Show more Nichkhun fun facts… Taecyeon Stage Name: Taecyeon (택연) Birth Junho 2pm Ok Taec Yeon (옥택연) Position: Main Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, 2nd Visual Birthday: December 27, 1988 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn Height: 185.7 cm (6’1″) Weight: 76 kg (167 lbs) Blood Type: AB Religion: Christianity Twitter: @taeccool Instagram: @taecyeonokay Taecyeon fun facts: – He was born in Seoul, but later moved to Busan, South Korea.
– Family: Mother, father, an older sister (Jihyen) – At the age of ten, he migrated together with his family to Bedford, Massachusetts, USA. – He studied at Bedford High School (while he studied there he was an active member of the Chess Club, Jazz Band, JV Soccer Team and National Honor Society). – He lived in the USA for 7 years. – After returning to Korea, he studied junho 2pm Young Dong High School in Seoul.
– Then he studied Business Administration at Dankook University. – He is currently attending Korea University Graduate School of International Studies. – He auditioned for JYP Entertainment in New York in order to be a model. – He speaks English, Korean and Japanese. – In 2013 Taecyeon joined global “We Got Married” and was paired with Taiwanese actress Emma Wu. – In 2010 he announced he gave up to his American visa, in order to be able to serve his military duties in Korea.
– He announced he will enlist in 2017. – He acted in Korean dramas such as “Cinderella‘s Sister“ (2010), “Dream High” (2011), “99 days with the Superstar” (2011), “Who Are You” (2013), “Wonderful Days” (2014), “Assembly” (2015), “Let’s Fight, Ghost” (2016), “Save Me” (2017), “The Game: Towards Zero” (2020), “Vincenzo” (2021), “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” (2021).
– Was on JYP‘s “Superstar Survival” along with Chansung and Junho, but was the first to leave. – He received a bloody letter from a fan who is crazy about him.
– Even if he’s considered a “beast idol”, when behind the scenes he often shows a lot of aegyo. – In January, 2017, Taecyeon released his 1st solo album. – He also held his 1st solo concert, ‘Taecyeon (From 2PM) Premium Concert’ at the Tokyo Dome City Hall, in Japan on January 2 and the 3rd. – Taecyeon composed the title track “Promise (I’ll be)” for 2PM’s latest album, “Gentleman’s Game”.
– Taecyeon enlisted in the army on September 4, 2017 and got discharged on May 16, 2019. – On 25 July 2018, it was announced that Taecyeon didn’t renew his contract with JYP Ent, and signed with 51K. However, it was announced that he may still continue his activities as a 2PM member. – On June 23, 2020, 51K confirmed that Taecyeon is in a relationship with a non-celebrity.
– Taecyeon’s ideal type: “I used to like cute and short girls, but as I grew older I decided to open up my heart. Now, forgetting the ideal, I like everyone!” Show more Taecyeon fun facts… Wooyoung Stage Name: Wooyoung (우영) Birth Name: Jang Woo Young (장우영) Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist Birthday: April 30, 1989 Zodiac Sign: Taurus Height: 178 cm (5’10”) Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs) Blood Type: B Religion: Buddhism Twitter: @0430yes Instagram: @0430_live_boy Wooyoung facts: – He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– Family: Mother, father, elder sister (named Junhwa). junho 2pm He was selected as a JYP trainee after he won the audition against 5,000 other candidates. – His dad was initially against his dream of becoming junho 2pm singer, but now he encourages his son and often sends letters to Wooyoung. – During 2PM‘s Hands Up Asia Tour, Junho and Wooyoung performed together a song that Junho wrote, while Wooyoung choreographed and designed their outfits. – Wooyoung was the first 2PM member to release a single album – junho 2pm, Male, Single” (July 2012).
– In 2015 he made his solo debut in Japan, with the single “R.O.S.E. – Then he had a tour of solo concerts in Tokyo, Osaka, and Aichi. – He studied in Seoul School for Arts. He is a dance major. – He acted in “Dream High” where he had one of the lead roles as Jason (a Korean – American). – During the filming he received help with English from his bandmates Nichkhun and Taecyeon.
– Wooyoung said that he had an „Artist Syndrome“, however he said that it is cured. (KBS Radio Star ep 553) – In 2011 he had a cameo appearance in the KBS Drama Special “Human Casino”.
– In July 2011, he trained actress Kim Gyu-ri for her performance on MBC’s Dancing With the Stars. – He was the MC for the music show Inkigayo from July 2009 to July 2010, alongside with Taecyeon.
– In 2014, he participated in the “We Got Married” show, were he was paired up with actress Park Se Young. – Along with Taecyeon, he modeled for different clothing brands such as Evisu or Reebok’s Classic Campaign. – In 2014 he was assigned as the new face of Recipe Cosmetics. – Wooyoung enlisted in the military on July 9, 2018 and got discharged on February 25, 2020.
– Wooyoung’s ideal type: “My ideal type is a person I can communicate with well”. Show more Wooyoung fun facts… Junho Stage Name: Junho (준호) Birth Name: Lee Jun Ho (이준호) Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer Birthday: January 25, 1990 Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Height: 177 cm (5’10”) Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs) Blood Type: A Religion: Christianity Twitter: @dlwnsghek Instagram: le2jh Junho facts: – He was born in Seoul, South Korea, later his family moved to Ilsan.
– Family: Mother, father, older sister – He won JYP‘s “Superstar Survival” placing first out out 6,000 contestants (The same program Taecyeon and Chansung were in). – He owns 6 cats: Johnny, Wollie and others – JunHo was often accused of doing plastic surgery because of his resemblance to Rain. – During “Superstar Survival” and his trainee years, Junho had a bad attitude. – There was a point where Junho was going to be kicked out of JYP Entertainment because of his attitude and because he was lagging behind the others.
When his mother found out called JYP and begged them to junho 2pm him more chance. – His cousin is a pitcher for the Doosan Bears. – He speaks Korean and Japanese, and a bit of English. – In 2010, he was part of the cast of the show “Let’s Go, Dream Team” Season 2. – In July 2013 he released his first solo mini album, “Kimi no Koe”. – Then he started his first solo tour, which ended in Tokyo, on August 29, 2013. – In July 2014, Junho released his second Japanese mini-album, “FEEL” (for which he composed and produced all the songs).
– In the day of its release, “FEEL” topped Oricon’s daily album chart. – On July, 2015, he releases his third Japanese mini-album, “SO GOOD”. – He acted in movies such as: “Cold Eyes” (2013), “Twenty” (2015), “Memories of the Sword” (2015), “Homme Fatale” (2019) and “Rose and Tulip” (2019).
– He acted in Korean dramas such as: “Memory” (2016), “Uncontrollably Fond” (2016, cameo – ep. 4), “Chief Kim” (2017), “Just Between Lovers” (2018), “Wok of Love” (2018), “Confession” (2019), “The Red Sleeve” (2021).
– He is an animal rights activist. – He enlisted on May 30, 2019 and got discharged on March 20, 2021. – Junho’s ideal type: “A woman with who I can talk to easily and communicate with well.” Show more Junho fun facts… Chansung Stage Name: Chansung (찬성) Birth Name: Hwang Chan Sung (황찬성) Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae Birthday: February 11, 1990 Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Height: 184 cm (6’0″) Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs) Blood Type: B Religion: Buddhism Twitter: @2PMagreement211 Instagram: @hwang_chan222 Chansung facts: – He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He studied at Korean Art High School and Howon University. – He speaks Korean, intermediate Japanese, and basic English.
– He knows martial arts such as Taekwondo and Kumdo. – Participated on JYP‘s “Superstar Survival” along with Taecyeon and Junho, but didn’t win – He acted in shows like junho 2pm High Kick“ (2006-2007 before 2PM’s debut), “Dream High” (2011), “Brilliant Thieves Royale” junho 2pm, “7th Grade Civil Servant” (2013), “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-Gi” (2016), “Romantic Boss” (web drama 2016), “Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim” (2016 – cameo appearance), “Housewife Detective” (2017), “Suspicious Partner” (2017 – guest role), “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” (2018), “Touch Your Heart” (2019 – cameo appearance), “My Holo Love” (2020).
– He acted in the movies “Midnight Runners” (2017 – cameo appearance), “Rose and Tulip” (2019 – cameo). – He acted in label mate Joo‘s MV for “Bad Guy“. – He has achieved high levels in Taekwondo and Kumdo. – Chansung prefers to sleep on the floor (as well as Wooyoung). – Has a cat named Jeonggam. – On June 11, 2019 Chansung enlisted in the military and got discharged on January 5, 2021. – On December 15, 2021 Chansung announced marriage and fiancée’s pregnancy + to leave JYP Entertainment in January 2022.
– Chansung’s ideal type: “I don’t care about age although there are a lot of older women who treat me as a younger brother. Women who carry their own style are charming.” Show more Chansung fun facts… Former Member: Jaebeom Stage Name: Jaebeom, later known by the stage name Jay Park Birth Name: Park Jae Beom (박재범) Birth Name: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper Birthday: April 25, junho 2pm Zodiac Sign: Taurus Height: 171 cm (5’7″) Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs) Blood Type: A Twitter: @JAYBUMAOM Junho 2pm @jparkitrighthere Jaebeom / Jay Park Facts: – He was born in Edmonds, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area, United States – Education: Dankook University – In 2004 he became a trainee for JYP Entertainment.
– On September 4, 2009, after a huge scandal caused by a series of comments found on Jay Park’s Myspace account (from 2005) in which he was criticizing Korea, Jay returned to Seattle. – Jay Park officially left 2PM in early 2010. – In July 2010, he released his first EP, “Count on Me” (믿어줄래). His song debuted as nr. 1 on the Gaon chart. – In July 2010, he returned to South Korea and signed a contract with the Korean agency SidusHQ.
– He’s currently a soloist under the stage name Jay Park, under his own label, AOMG. Show more Jaebeom / Jay Park fun facts… Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com (Special thanks to Sophie sanchez, Yokhun, Nobel Victoria Salazar Cruz, Nobel Victoria Salazar Cruz, Umiyah Athirah, Mireya, marffem, Uηкησωη~, Nami Zoro, ᴀ #ᴊɪɴɪᴜsᴘᴜɴs ᴀʜɢᴀsᴇ 💚🍋 – 일레인, slice, Maham Maha, мaвelen !!, Hottest4ever, bbkdance, ddjacob, Rosy, Iñigo, J.
Feel free to comment below. It can help new fans find more info about them. 🙂
Right after junho 2pm Junho trended for his squeaky-clean past and non-scandalous career, Hottest (2PM’s fandom) are calling out an alleged underaged fan for trying to set him up with a trick question about dating. Previously, we had reporter Lee Jin-ho investigating the idol actor, but he could not come up with any dirt despite Junho being in the industry for 14 years.
Even his past before debuting with junho 2pm was clean. Non-fans were impressed as many ignorant idols have often been called out for being unintentionally racist, homophobic or for cultural appropriation. But that has not been the case for Junho.
But it looks like a cheeky fan tried to create a scandal a day later after the investigation. On February 3, Junho went on Instagram Live and chatted with Hottests.
He spoke about his day, plans for 2PM’s next comeback and his acting projects. And while answering fan questions, the 32-year-old idol found one tricky question. A female fan asked, “I was born in 2004. Is there a possibility that I could still be your girlfriend?” If the fan’s birthday is yet to come, it means she is 17 and under-aged which had Hottests calling her out for asking a jailbaiting question.
READ MORE 'Best boy' Junho: Journalist finds NOTHING scandal-worthy on 2PM star's crystal-clear junho 2pm Red Velvet's Joy and Crush are dating, fans happy it's not the next 'big scandal’ Junho replies to a tricky question Whether she was asking about the age gap and if he would be interested after she was older, Junho tried to answer diplomatically as he said, “If you were born in 2004, how old does that make you? I don't know if I'm in a junho 2pm to say.
but I don't see why there would be no possibility of that happening either. But, I am feeling a junho 2pm embarrassed now.” South Koreans add one year to their age if they are born in the first half of the year. And so, the fan could be considered 19-years-old instead of 18, if her birthday was recent. Junho also couldn't outright say no out of fear for the backlash that usually follows due to the strange fan service culture in K-pop. A lot of fans become delusional and obsessive as artists pretend to be in relationships with their fans.
They also consider it a betrayal if an idol does get into a relationship, which is why the topic of dating is considered sensitive and taboo in K-pop.
And so Hottest are angry at the fan who tried to set up Junho with such a tricky question. 'Y'all need to calm down One fan tweeted, “Go finish your assignment and get graduate first sista.” Another posted, “I know us 04’s are turning 18 this year but y’all need to calm down.” One fan joked, “He was junho 2pm for her.” Another added, “Barely legal you want that man to be called pedo?” One user said, “Not jailbait trying to lure idols during a live .____.” One fan tried explain, “For those saying no it's not ok, she's saying if she had a chance later on when she's older.
Plus, it's just junho 2pm hypothetical question. So chill, it's not a big deal.” And Hottests were calling out the fan for good reason junho 2pm there are already comments like, “He's a f**king pedo. What does that even mean 👇.
How hard is it to say: "no you're too young". The man is 30 and is entertaining the taught of dating someone born in 2004.
F**king hell.” And despite his diplomatic answer, there were comments like, "His answer to the fan is so rude." His answer to the fan is so rude — Sunghoonbestie (@sunghooonprince) February 4, 2022 This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online. If you have an entertainment scoop or a story for us, please reach out to us on (323) 421-7515