• Site Map • Visitor Agreement • AdChoices • Privacy Notice • About • Newsroom • Advertise • Help • TV Ratings • Online Closed Captioning • California Privacy Notice • CA Do Not Sell My Info • Accessibility • Newsletters • Discovery, Inc. • International Editions • United States • Asia • Brazil • Canada • Europe, Middle East & Africa • United Kingdom • Latin America • The Discovery Family of Networks • HGTV • Food.com • Travel Channel • TLC.com • Discovery.com • Cooking Channel • Â© 2022 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
All rights reserved. Search Page • Recipes • Our Latest Recipes • Breakfast Recipes • Lunch Recipes • Dinner Recipes • Dessert Recipes • Vegetarian Recipes • Italian Recipes • Vegetarian recipes • Winter Hosting Recipes with ROKU • Winter Whisky Cocktails with Laphroaig • 18 Wicked Pumpkin Recipes • 26 Creative Soups to Make the Cold Weather Bearable • Store-Cupboard Suppers • Soups, Stews and Chillis • Easy Dinners • 44 Comforting Casseroles • Easter • TV Guide • Stream on discovery+ • The Pioneer Woman • Rachel Khoo's Simple Pleasures • Mary McCartney Serves It Up • Ainsley's Market Menu • Barefoot Contessa • Bobby And Giada In Italy • Shows • Chefs • Competitions
Taste of Home Mango-Peach SmoothiesThis is my toddler son's favorite breakfast—he'll take one of these over pancakes any day!
Patrick’s Day • Home & Living More Items • SEE ALL HOME & LIVING • Cleaning & Organizing • Entertaining & Hosting • Family & Parenting • Grocery Shopping • Home Decor • Outdoor Living • Travel • Stuff We Love • Test Kitchen More Items • SEE ALL TEST KITCHEN • Cooking Gear & Gadgets • How To • Meal Planning • Taste Tests • Test Kitchen Tips • Videos • Submit a Recipe • Newsletters • Follow Us More Items • Facebook • Pinterest • Instagram • Twitter • Feedly • Subscribe • Shop • Subscription Box • Log In / Join • Recipe Box 26 Simple Ways to Waste Less in The Kitchen Every Day Add spent coffee grinds to vegetarian recipes for turbo-charged flavor, or turn citrus peels into aromatic seasoning salts.
There are so many small things each of us can do on a daily basis to reduce waste and help save the planet. Here's vegetarian recipes easy-to-use guide to get started today, plus crave-able recipes to make it that much easier to do your part.
Read More • Our 30 Best New Recipes to Make in April These recipes are sure to bring lots of seasonal flavor to your kitchen this April. Enjoy the warm air with a lavender-tinged cocktail in hand, or impress your family with a dinner of lemony fish with spring veggies on the side. There's something in this mix of recipes for every occasion, from totable work lunches to delicious desserts. Recipes like our Mezcal Grapefruit Spritz and Sheet-Pan Sweet Potato Fajitas are healthy, tasty ways to shake up your routine and enjoy something tasty at any time of day.
Read More • Healthy Recipes See All Healthy Recipes • Healthy Breakfast & Brunch Recipes • Healthy Lunch Recipes • Healthy Dinner Recipes • Healthy Snack Recipes • Healthy Dessert Recipes • Healthy Soup Recipes • Healthy Salad Recipes • Healthy Smoothie Recipes • Healthy Quick & Easy Recipes • Healthy Slow-Cooker & Crockpot Recipes • Healthy Kids Recipes • Healthy Holiday Recipes • Healthy Vegan Recipes • Healthy Vegetarian Recipes • Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes • Healthy Diabetes-Friendly Recipes • Healthy Low-Calorie Recipes • Healthy Weight Loss & Diet Recipes • More Lifestyle Diet Recipes • More Health Condition Recipes • More Dietary Restriction Recipes • More Nutrient Focused Recipes • Special Diets Special Diets See All Special Diets • Clean Eating Diet Center • Mediterranean Diet Center • Low-Carb Diet Center • Weight Loss Center • Dairy-Free Vegetarian recipes Center • Gluten-Free Diet Center • High-Fiber Diet Center • Vegan Diet Center • Vegetarian Diet Center • Heart-Healthy Diet Center • Cholesterol Diet Center • Diabetes Diet Center • High Blood Pressure Diet Center • Low Sodium Diet Center • Healthy Aging Diet Center • Pregnancy Diet Center • Diabetes Healthy Meal Plans See All Healthy Meal Plans • Meal Planning 101 • Dinner Plans • Clean Eating Meal Plans • Mediterranean Diet Meal Plans • Low-Carb Meal Plans • Weight-Loss Meal Plans • Dairy-Free Meal Plans • Gluten-Free Meal Plans • High-Fiber Meal Plans • Vegan Meal Plans • Vegetarian Meal Plans • Heart-Healthy Meal Plans • Low Cholesterol Meal Plans • Meal Plans for Diabetes • Blood Pressure Meal Plans • Low Sodium Meal Plans • Anti-Aging Meal Plans • Pregnancy Meal Plans • Healthy Kids Meal Plans • ThePrep • Healthy Eating This creamy, crunchy cucumber sandwich recipe strikes a lovely balance between decadent and light.
The cream cheese-yogurt spread complements the crisp refreshing cucumber while the hearty flavor and texture of the whole-wheat bread holds everything together.
Removing the crusts makes it more delicate than your average sandwich. Vegetarian recipes meet oatmeal in these moist and tasty grab-and-go oatmeal cups. Feel free to swap out the pecans for any other nut--walnuts would be great--or omit them altogether. Make a batch on the weekend and keep them in your vegetarian recipes or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts all vegetarian recipes.
Reheat in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Rating: 4.5 stars 10 Loaded with cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, tomato and plenty of seasoning, this healthy vegetable soup packs in lots of flavor and is ultra-satisfying. This easy recipe makes a big batch for lunches or veggie-packed snacks all week.
If you want to bump up the satisfaction factor even more, top with a little cheese or avocado. This creamy, crunchy cucumber sandwich recipe strikes a lovely balance between decadent and light. The cream cheese-yogurt spread complements the crisp refreshing cucumber while the hearty flavor and texture of the whole-wheat bread holds everything together. Removing the crusts makes it more delicate than your average sandwich.
Muffins meet oatmeal in these moist and tasty grab-and-go oatmeal cups.
Feel free to swap out the pecans for any other nut--walnuts would be great--or omit them altogether. Make a batch on the weekend and keep them in your fridge or freezer for quick and easy breakfasts all week.
Reheat in the microwave for about 40 seconds. These healthy peanut butter and chocolate energy balls deliver a mixture of simple and complex carbohydrates to help fuel you up whenever you need a little boost. They're no-bake and easy to make with ingredients you probably have on vegetarian recipes, like oats and nut butter. Feel free to experiment with different mix-ins--for example, dried fruit or chopped nuts--in place of the chocolate chips and coconut.
Loaded with cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, tomato and plenty of seasoning, this healthy vegetable soup packs in lots of flavor and is ultra-satisfying.
This easy recipe makes a big batch for lunches or veggie-packed snacks all week. If vegetarian recipes want to bump up the satisfaction factor even more, top with a little cheese or avocado. Meredith © 2022 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice. All Right Reserved.
14 Sensational Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipes Strawberry and rhubarb are two foods that were just meant to be baked together. Their tangy and sweet union becomes even better when its heated, creating a jammy consistency that highlights the flavors.
In other words, the fruit and the vegetable belong together in a pie more than anywhere else. Flip through this gallery for our best strawberry-rhubarb pie recipes, from the classic, no-nonsense strawberry rhubarb pies to thickened versions with custard and cream. Read More • Mother's Day Breakfasts That Will Make You Mom's Favorite • Breakfast Burrito Recipes • Breakfast Casserole Recipes • Crepe Recipes • Egg Recipes • French Toast Recipes • Frittata Recipes • Granola Recipes • Omelet Recipes • Overnight Oat Recipes • Pancake Recipes • Quiche Recipes • Waffle Recipes • Lunch Recipes How to Make a Kitchen Sink Salad, My Favorite Easy Dinner for One The joy of cooking for one is that it's a judgment-free zone.
• Dinner Fix • Chicken Recipes • Chicken Breasts • Chicken Thigh Recipes • Beef Recipes • Ground Beef Recipes • Pasta and Noodle Recipes • Pork Recipes • Pork Tenderloin Recipes • Turkey Recipes • Ground Turkey Recipes • Seafood Recipes • Salmon Recipes vegetarian recipes Shrimp Recipes • Appetizer & Snack Recipes The Best Indian Street Food Vegetarian recipes, Appetizers, and Small Bites India is home to 1.3 billion people.
It's one of the most diverse countries on the planet, with each region and subculture having its own must-try dishes. India is a real paradise for food lovers, including street food fanatics!
Check out our collection of Indian street food recipes, appetizers, and sharable bites, from samosas to pakoras to sweets like kulfi and gulab jamun.
• Baked Brie Recipes • Bruschetta Recipes • Chicken Wing Recipes • Crab Cake Recipes • Deviled Egg Recipes • Fruit Dip Recipes • Guacamole Recipes • Hummus Recipes • Jalapeno Popper Recipes • Meatball Appetizers • Nacho Recipes • Salsa Recipes • Stuffed Mushroom Recipes • Bread Recipes 25 Flavorful Biscuits That Are Anything But Ordinary • Banana Bread Recipes • Biscuit Recipes • Bread Machine Recipes • Cornbread Recipes • Doughnut Recipes • Vegetarian recipes Recipes • Pumpkin Bread Recipes • Quick Bread Recipes • Sourdough Bread Recipes • Yeast Bread Recipes • Zucchini Bread Recipes • Dessert Recipes Our 15 Best Strawberry Dessert Recipes of All Time Are the Perfect Use for Your Strawberry Bounty Whether you have a pint of fresh strawberries or a freezer stocked with frozen strawberries, the delicious red fruit is a must-have for lending its juicy and sweet flavor to an endless array of recipes — especially desserts.
No matter if you're craving strawberry pies, strawberry shortcakes, strawberry ice cream, or a simple chocolate-covered strawberry, you'll be able to satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our recipes. Scroll through to find our best strawberry desserts that will become a fast favorite in your house.
• Baking Tips and Techniques • Cake Recipes • Carrot Cake Recipes • Cheesecake Recipes • Chocolate Cake Recipes • Cookie Recipes • Cupcake Recipes • Frosting and Icing Vegetarian recipes • Ice Cream Recipes • Peach Cobbler Recipes • Pie Recipes • Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipes • Pound Cake Recipes • Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes • Sweet Spot • Drink Recipes Simple Mint Julep The whiskey varies by state - Kentucky uses bourbon, Georgia favors peach brandy and in next door Maryland it is rye.
Take your choice. • Bloody Mary Recipes • Cocktail Recipes • Coffee Drink Recipes • Jell-o Shot Recipes • Margarita Recipes • Martini Recipes • Punch Recipes • Sangria Recipes • Smoothie Recipes • Cocktail Tips and Techniques • Main Dishes 6 Chicken Foil Packet Recipes for Quick and Easy Dinners What's not to love about chicken foil packets? The simple method is incredibly versatile, perfect for beginners, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Whether you're looking to make a quick meal in the oven, on the grill, or over an open campfire, you'll find a fantastic new favorite in this collection of our very best chicken foil packet recipes. • Beef Stroganoff Recipes • Casserole Recipes • Enchilada Recipes • Macaroni and Cheese Recipes • Pork Chop Recipes • Shepherd's Pie Vegetarian recipes • Shrimp Scampi Recipes • Salad Recipes Why Do Salads Taste So Much Better at Restaurants?
Vegetarian recipes why your attempts to make the same salads probably fall flat. • Chicken Salad Recipes • Coleslaw Recipes • Cucumber Salad Recipes • Egg Salad Recipes • Fruit Salad Recipes • Pasta Salad Recipes • Potato Salad Recipes • Spinach Salad Recipes • Tuna Salad Recipes • Side Dish Recipes Our 15 Best Potluck Side Dishes Are So Good Everyone Will Be Begging You for the Recipes If you're looking for a crowd-pleasing side dish to bring to the next potluck, do we have some ideas for you!
We've rounded up 15 top-rated side dishes that are so good people will be asking you for the recipe all day long. Scroll through to find your new go-to potluck side dish, from pasta salad to potato salad (and every salad in between), plus some non-salad options like mac and cheese, baked beans, and vegetarian recipes side dish casseroles.
Allrecipes home cooks rate these potluck side dishes the best of the best, and we think you will, too. • Baked Bean Recipes • Broccoli Side Dish Recipes • Mashed Potato Recipes • Pasta Sauce Recipes • Potato Side Dish Recipes • Rice Side Dish Recipes • Salad Dressing Recipes • Scalloped Potato Recipes • Vegetable Side Dish Recipes • Soup, Stew & Chili Recipes 10 Lemon Chicken Soup Recipes That Are Full of Citrus Flavor Lemon juice adds bright flavor to these comforting chicken soups.
In this collection of our best lemon chicken soup recipes, you'll find traditional favorites (such as Greek avgolemono soup, which is thickened to velvety perfection with egg yolks) and fun new ideas (from restaurant-inspired copycats to shortcut ideas made with just a few ingredients). Get the mouthwatering lemon chicken soup inspiration here.
• Beef Stew Recipes • Cabbage Soup Recipes • Chicken and Dumpling Recipes • Chili Recipes • Corn Chowder Recipes • Gumbo Recipes • Jambalaya Recipes • Potato Soup Recipes • Taco Soup Recipes • Tomato Soup Recipes • More Soup Recipes • More Stew Recipes • Cooking Style 6 Easy Desserts You Can Make With a Sleeve of Saltine Crackers You'd never know that the box of saltine crackers sitting in your pantry holds the secret ingredient for these easy desserts.
Maybe you just keep saltines on hand to serve with soups or you spread them with peanut butter for a fast snack. But you should see how they can be layered with simple ingredients to create treats like sweet, salty, crunchy toffee cookies, or crushed to add structure to sturdy meringues topped with fruit. Scroll through and get inspired to take your saltines to a whole new level. • 5 Ingredient Recipes • Air Fryer Recipes • BBQ & Grilling Recipes • Cooking for Two • Family Dinner Recipes • Instant Pot Recipes • Kid-Friendly Recipes • Leftover Recipes • Make-Ahead Recipes • Quick & Easy Recipes • Slow Cooker Recipes • Vegan Recipes • Vegetarian Recipes • Diet & Healthy Recipes 5 Breakfast Foods People With Diabetes Should Eat Regularly If you're watching your blood sugar and carb intake, start your day off with these heart-healthy, diabetes-friendly breakfast foods.
• Well Fed • Diabetic Recipes • Gluten-Free Recipes • Keto Recipes • Low Calorie Recipes • Low Carb Recipes • Low Cholesterol Recipes • Low Fat Recipes • Low Sodium Recipes • Mediterranean Diet Vegetarian recipes • Whole30 Recipes • Holidays & Entertaining 15 Portable Dishes to Bring Mom on Mother's Day • Holiday Planning • Cocktail Hour • Good Times, Good Food • New Year's Recipes • Recipes for Super Bowl(R) • Valentines's Day Recipes • Mardi Gras Recipes • St.
Patrick's Day Recipes • Easter Recipes • Cinco de Mayo Recipes • Mother's Day Recipes • 4th of July Recipes • Halloween Recipes • Thanksgiving Recipes • Christmas Recipes • Vegetarian recipes Cuisine Throw a Korean-Style BBQ Party at Home Korean barbeque is a shared experience.
Here's how to create the communal Korean BBQ experience at home! • Chinese Recipes • Filipino Recipes • French Recipes • German Recipes • Greek Recipes • Indian Recipes • Italian Recipes • Japanese Recipes • Korean Recipes • Mexican Recipes • Russian Recipes • Spanish Recipes • Thai Recipes • Vietnamese Recipes • Global Kitchen • Kitchen Tips How to Host Your First Ever Dinner Party Don't stress, vegetarian recipes help your first dinner party go off without a hitch!
• All About Ingredients • Baking • Buying • Cleaning • Recipe Conversion and Vegetarian recipes • Decorating Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts • Food Handling and Safety • Gardening • Grilling and Other Outdoor Cooking • How To • Meal Planning and Menus • Ingredient Substitutions • Kitchen Tools and Techniques • You Can Cook That • Allrecipes Magazine Recipes • Food Wishes with Chef John • Homemade Podcast • Trusted Brands • Food News and Trends Sometimes the basics are the best!
I've used this simple recipe for years to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes.
You can use any butter or margarine you like. Also, fresh or minced garlic in a jar works well. Adjust the vegetarian recipes of garlic to your taste. Learn More • About Us this link opens in a new tab • Contact Us this link opens in a new tab • Editorial Guidelines this link opens in a new tab • Subscribe this link opens in a new tab • Apps this link opens in a new tab • Advertise this link opens in a new tab • Content Licensing this link opens in a new tab • Careers this link opens in a new tab Connect Meredith Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.
© Copyright 2022 Meredith Corporation this link opens in a new tab.
FOOD See All FOOD • Breakfast & Brunch Recipes • Lunch Recipes • Dinner Recipes • Appetizers & Snacks • Dessert Recipes • Drink Recipes • Salad Recipes • Side Dishes • Soup Vegetarian recipes • Healthy Recipes • Quick & Easy Recipes • Vegetarian Recipes • Cooking How-Tos • Baking • Menu Planning • Vegetarian recipes News & Trends • Wine • Mastering the Holiday Meal • What's for Dinner • All Recipes • HOLIDAYS All of Our Best Valentine's Day Crafts to Make from the Heart Express your love with handmade Valentine's crafts like paper cards, gift ideas, and decorations.
• Valentine's Day • St. Patricks Day • Passover • Easter • Mother's Day • Father's Day • Fourth of July • Halloween • Thanksgiving • Hanukkah • Christmas • New Year's Eve • ENTERTAINING Your Ultimate Wedding-Planning Timeline Ready, set, go! Our no-nonsense guide will help you learn how to plan your wedding like a pro. • Real Weddings • Wedding Party • Wedding Planning vegetarian recipes Advice • Wedding Ceremony & Reception • Wedding Jewelry • Dresses & Style • Wedding Beauty & Wellness • Wedding Registry • Wedding Showers & Parties • Love & Marriage • Vegetarian recipes Travel • SHOP • DIY How to Knit: A Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide Learn how to knit your own mittens, hats, scarves, and more.
We'll take you through the step-by-step instructions and teach you how to cast on, knit, purl, and cast off. • Dyeing • Holiday Crafts • Kids' Crafts • Knitting • Paper Crafts • Sewing • Rescue & Revamp • BEAUTY & WELLNESS These heavenly little dumplings are as light as a cloud, have a touch of earthy sweetness, and fit the bill for a quintessential fall-season meal. After making the four-ingredient gnocchi dough, they're cooked and lightly crisped in a pan of brown butter.
Finished with fried sage and a blend of nutty seeds, one savory crunch will be sure to send you soaring. It's one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. This is our original one-pot pasta recipe, inspired by a dish one of our food editors ate in Puglia, Italy.
All the ingredients cook together in a straight-sided skillet, you don’t even need to boil water first—and it's on the table in just 20 minutes. It's one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. This is our original one-pot pasta recipe, inspired by a dish one of our food editors ate in Puglia, Italy.
All the ingredients cook together in a straight-sided skillet, you don’t even need to boil water first—and it's on the table in just 20 minutes. This versatile dish goes from brunch buffet to dinner table in a snap and is great with a leafy green salad. The flaky crust and custard filling make it a perfect vehicle for an array vegetarian recipes mix-ins.Baking the crust before adding the filling, known as blind baking, ensures it won't get soggy.
Our favorite pie dough recipe is Basic Pie Crust. Vegetarian recipes is a delicious side dish can be largely assembled ahead: Leave off the last portion of cheese, cover the dish with plastic wrap (pressing it directly onto the surface to prevent a skin from forming), and refrigerate it for up to one day.