• About • About • About • The leading ODL university • Who we are • Our strategy • Our future • What we do • Teaching • Research • Community Engagement & Outreach • Arts & culture • Governance & management • Unisa Council • Chancellor • Executive management • Lms unsia at Unisa • Jobs and careers • Employee benefits • Remuneration • Learning & development • Strategic Partnerships • Legislation • Leading change • Embracing change • African scholarship • Changing culture • Rethinking systems • Ethical and participative leadership • Discourse for change • International Conference • News • Contact us • Facts & figures • Student enrolments • Student success • Qualifications • Staff statistics • Visit Unisa • Travelling to Unisa from outside South Africa • General information about South Africa • Where to stay • Interesting places to visit • Quick guide of Unisa campuses & regional centres • Visiting Unisa • Unisa facts & figures • Admissions • Admissions lms unsia Admissions • Apply for admission • Undergraduate qualifications • Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas • Master's & doctoral degrees • Short Learning Programmes • Students with disabilities • International students • Student fees and funding your studies • Student policies & rules • TVET colleges • Register to study through Unisa • Undergraduate & honours qualifications • Master's & doctoral degrees • Subjects & modules • Short Learning Programmes • Student policies & rules • Pay your study fees • Credits & exemptions for study units passed at other institutions • Map your qualification • Payment methods and banking details • Colleges • Colleges • Colleges • Accounting Sciences • About the college • Office of the Deanery • Qualifications • Schools, departments & centre • News • Community engagement • Research • Contact the college • Agriculture & Environmental Sciences • About the College • News & events • Qualifications • Schools, departments, centres & units • Research • Community engagement • Masters & Doctoral information • Open Resources • Information for postgraduate supervisors • Student Orientation videos • Contact the college • Economic & Management Sciences • Welcome message from the Executive Dean 2022 • About the college • Qualifications • Schools, departments, bureau, centres & institutes • News & events • Community engagement • Research • Journals • Contact the college • Education • About the college • Qualifications • Schools, departments, centres & institutes • News & events • Research • Community engagement • UNESCO Chair on Open Distance Learning (ODL) • Frequently asked questions • Conferences • Contact the college • College of Graduate Studies • About • Lms unsia studies • Research support • Lms unsia resources • Media & events • Contact us • Human Sciences • About the college • Message from the Executive Dean: 2022 • Qualifications • Schools, departments, centres, institutes & units • News & events • Community engagement • Research • Contact the college • Student Retention Project • Law • About the college • Qualifications • Schools, departments, centres & institute • Community Engagement • Research • News & events • Contact the college • Science, Engineering & Technology • Executive Dean's Message • About the college • Qualifications • Lms unsia & events • Schools & departments • Research • Community engagement • Recognition of Prior Learning • Contact the college • Virtual Lab tours • lms unsia Other • Graduate School lms unsia Business Leadership • Thabo Mbeki African School of Public and International Affairs • UNISAâ€™s Centre for Life-long Learning • • General information • Advancing excellence through our Colleges • Inaugural Lectures • Research • Alumni • Alumni • Alumni • Stay connected with Unisa • How to stay involved • Unisa shop • News & events • Careers • Unisa Science ArtWalk • Contact Alumni Relations • Library • News & Media • News & Media • News & Media • News • Publications • Media releases • Calendar & events • Announcements • Experts directory • Unisa Press • Donate • Contact us • Contact us • Contact us • Student enquiries • E-mail form • Regional Centres • Directions to Unisa • Campus maps & addresses • Conference facilities Unisa alumni encouraged to be ambassadors of the university Approximately 100 alumni were excited to re-ignite Mbombela chapter activities and strengthen the alumni network.
Like many of the alumni chapters of Unisa, the Mbombela Chapter had to postpone most of their projects and activities due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Gaining inspiration at the ultimate innovation source Striving towards realising her vision to position Unisa as a university that is central to the development of the country, Professor Puleng LenkaBula, Unisa Principal and Vice-Chancellor, recently visited Silicon Valley in the United States of America as part of a delegation led by Dr Blade Nzimande, Minister of Higher Education, Science and Innovation.
Unisaâ€™s increased SDG impact confirmed by authoritative international ranking The university has advanced to the top 600 category in the Times Lms unsia Education Impact Rankings, the only global performance tables that assess universities against the United Nationsâ€™ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Prof Segalo awarded for popularising science Professor Puleng Segalo has received an award which affirms Unisa as an engaged university that, through its academics, addresses societal challenges by channelling skills, knowledge and experience into transformative networks for social change, and engaged scholarship. Protecting and promoting childrenâ€™s rights in SA schools Professor Thenjiwe Meyiwa recently hosted the Fifth Asikhulume Roundtable series discussion with the theme â€œPromoting school childrenâ€™s rights and identities: opportunities and challenges for social cohesionâ€, highlighting concerted efforts to protect childrenâ€™s rights.
Donate Your support of Unisa is vital to the university. By giving to the university, you help some of our brightest students continue and succeed with their lms unsia, regardless of their means. Share our vision and help realise a better future for our students by supporting our many educational initiatives through financial assistance.
Your support, however big or small, makes a difference in the lives of our students. Read more This go-getter is living her dream On her journey to realise her childhood aspirations, Lms unsia Dr Koketjo Tsebe continues adding accolades to her long list of achievements. â€œEvery day I am reminded that as long as I work hard, commit to my roles, consult with others, and prioritise my work, I can realise all my goals.â€ #WomensMonth Student enquiries Contact details for student assistance and service Ethics Hotline 0800 005 311 email@example.com Visit us All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office Main campus: Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre): Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria Regional offices Directions to our campuses none
Faculty members and teachers work tirelessly to teach their students, whether it's in person or online.
â€‹ Sakai's greatest strength is that it is fully open source and is created by—and for—educators. We innovate based on teacher needs and provide both students and faculty with the best learning experience in-person or online. Selamat datang di laman pendaftaran mahasiswa lms unsia Universitas Siber Asia (UNSIA).
Kini Anda bisa bebas berkuliah dengan jadwal fleksibel di universitas swasta online pertama di Indonesia! Diresmikan langsung oleh Wakil Presiden KH. Ma'ruf Amin tanggal 22 September 2020 lalu, UNSIA siap memberikan pendidikan tinggi dengan fleksibilitas dan biaya yang terjangkau.
Dengan demikian, diharapkan siapapun dari manapun bisa berkuliah dan meraih gelar Sarjana. Tentang UNSIA Universitas Siber Asia (UNSIA) lahir atas inisiasi dua tokoh penting yaitu Dr. El Amry Bermawi Putera dan Prof. Jan Youn Lms unsia Ph.D., MPA., CPA. Keduanya memiliki pengalaman panjang di lms unsia pendidikan tinggi. Dr. El Amry merupakan Rektor 3 periode di Universitas Nasional, salah satu universitas tertua di Indonesia dan Prof.
Jan Youn Cho Ph.D., MPA., CPA adalah mantan Vice President of Hankuk University for Foreign Studies, yang sekaligus merupakan Operating Rector. Keduanya memiliki misi mulia untuk meningkatkan kualitas pendidikan tinggi melalui pembelajaran berbasis full online learning. Your browser does not support the video tag. Mengapa UNSIA?
1. Universitas siber pertama di Indonesia Merupakan perguruan tinggi swasta pertama yang mendapatkan lisensi pemerintah untuk menyelenggarakan jenjang pendidikan tinggi berbasis full online learning. 2.
Dibangun dengan kolaborasi internasional Dibangun dengan kolaborasi pengalaman dari Universitas Nasional yang sudah lebih dari 70 tahun berpengalaman dalam mengoperasikan universitas dan teknologi Korea Selatan yang sudah berpengalaman hampir 20 tahun mengoperasikan universitas siber ditambah pengalaman Prof. Jang Youn Cho, Ph.D., CPA yang berpengalaman menjalankan universitas siber di Korea Selatan. 3. Pengajar dan Profesor dari berbagai negara Bekerjasama dengan beberapa pengajar dan profesor dari berbagai negara sebagai teaching professor yang kompeten dan ahli di bidangnya 4.
Bekerjasama dengan berbagai industri di Indonesia Bekerjasama dengan berbagai industri di Indonesia sebagai contoh 2 organisasi seperti KOGA (Asosiasi Lms unsia Garmen Korea) dan KOSA (Asosiasi UKM Korea) yang beranggotakan 800 perusahaan yang lms unsia bisa menampung pekerjaan bagi lulusan Universitas Siber Asia 5. Biaya kuliah terjangkau Dengan berkuliah di UNSIA, Anda bisa menghemat dibandingkan dengan kuliah reguler, yakni hanya Rp 3 juta per semester.
Program Studi Universitas Siber Asia telah mempersiapkan 5 Program Studi Strata 1 (S1) untuk pembukaan Tahun Akademik 2020/2021.
Student life Get the most out of your UniSA student experience through a wide range of lms unsia and activities. Our diverse and welcoming community offers a variety of support services and activities including clubs, sports, events, leadership and volunteering opportunities, and more.
Use #snappedatUniSA on social media to find and share your favourite UniSA moments.
Academic Units The University of South Australia’s academic structure is comprised of seven Academic Units, lms unsia deliver outstanding study programs and conduct relevant, informed research. Each Academic Unit is focused on the quality of its teaching, research and the student experience, ensuring that UniSA students are equipped to meet the future needs of industry and society. Find out more• Unisa terminates the employment contracts of five members of staff • Students writing May/June examinations are required to update their profile pictures before the examination period starts on 13 May 2022 • May to June 2022 examinations provision of data update • Psychological support services available for students in an ODeL context • Invitation: A series of student webinar training: Basic skills in online exams (myExams) May/June 022 • How to manage e-mail notifications lms unsia your module site • Please note that the Graduation ceremonies for 3, 4 and 5 May at both 10:00 and 18:00 have been postponed till further notice.
New date will be communicated in due course.
• Unisa response to allegations made by NEHAWU • Disruption of face-to-face services during industrial action News Innovator in the service of humanity earns a training opportunity in Switzerland. Read more. Gaining inspiration at the ultimate innovation source. Read more. Unisa’s increased SDG impact confirmed by authoritative international ranking. Read more. What to celebrate on Freedom Day?.
Read more. Reimagining, rediscovering and repurposing libraries. Read more.
• Unisa terminates the employment contracts of five members of staff • Students writing May/June examinations are required lms unsia update their profile pictures before the examination period starts on 13 May 2022 • May to June 2022 examinations provision of data update • Psychological support services available for students in an ODeL context • Invitation: A series of student webinar training: Basic skills in online exams (myExams) May/June 022 • How to manage e-mail notifications on your module site • Please note that the Graduation ceremonies lms unsia 3, 4 and 5 May at both 10:00 and 18:00 have been postponed till further notice.
New date will be communicated in due course.
• Unisa response to allegations made by NEHAWU • Disruption of face-to-face services during industrial action