Highlights for finasteride • Finasteride oral tablet is available in brand-name and generic versions. Brand names include: Proscar and Propecia. • Finasteride only comes as a tablet you take by mouth. • Finasteride is used to treat enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and male pattern hair loss. Important warnings • Pregnancy contact warning: Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant shouldn’t handle crushed or broken finasteride tablets.
Contact with this drug, even through the skin, by these women could lead to defects in developing male fetuses. • Prostate cancer warning: This drug belongs to a class of drugs that could increase your risk of a faster finasteride 1mg or irregular form of prostate cancer. Finasteride can cause a decrease in your prostate specific antigen (PSA) level. An increased level of this antigen has been associated with prostate cancer. If your PSA levels increase while on this medication, it may be a sign of prostate cancer.
What is finasteride? Finasteride is a prescription drug. It comes as an oral tablet. Finasteride oral tablet is available as the brand-name drugs Proscar and Propecia.
It’s also available as a generic drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than the brand-name version. In some cases, they may not be available in every strength or form as the brand-name drug. Why it’s used The condition that finasteride is used to treat depends on the type of the drug used.
• Proscar is used to treat the symptoms of enlarged prostate (benign prostate hyperplasia). It may be used as part of a combination therapy. That means you need to take it with other drugs. It can also be taken with doxazosin to reduce the risk of progression of symptoms of enlarged prostate. • Propecia is used to treat male pattern hair loss. Finasteride isn’t prescribed for use in women or children. How it works Finasteride works by decreasing the amount of the finasteride 1mg dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in your body.
DHT normally causes your prostate to grow larger. The decrease in DHT helps prevent your prostate from growing larger. It also leads to increased hair growth and decreased hair loss of the hair on your head. Hair growth on other parts of the body isn’t affected. Finasteride side effects Finasteride oral tablet doesn’t cause drowsiness, but it can cause other side effects.
More common side effects The more common side effects that can occur with finasteride include: • decreased sex drive • trouble getting or keeping an erection • ejaculation disorder • increase in breast size and tenderness • skin rash If these effects are mild, they finasteride 1mg disappear within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t disappear, talk with your doctor or pharmacist.
Serious side effects Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency. Serious side effects and their symptoms can include the following: • swelling of your lips, tongue, throat, or face • depression • lumps or pain in your breasts • nipple discharge Disclaimer: Our goal is to finasteride 1mg you with the most relevant and current information.
However, because drugs affect each person differently, we can not guarantee that this information includes all possible side effects.
This information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always discuss possible side effects with a healthcare professional who knows your medical history. Finasteride may interact with other medications An interaction is when a substance changes the way a drug works. This can be finasteride 1mg or prevent the drug from working well. To help prevent interactions, your doctor should manage all of your medications carefully.
Be sure to tell your doctor about all medications, vitamins, or herbs you’re taking. To find out how finasteride oral tablet might interact with something else you’re taking, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Disclaimer: Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and current information. However, because drugs interact differently in each person, we can not guarantee that this information includes finasteride 1mg possible interactions.
This information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always speak with your healthcare professional about possible interactions with all prescription drugs, vitamins, herbs and supplements, and over-the-counter drugs that you are taking. Finasteride warnings This drug comes with several warnings. Allergy warning Finasteride can cause a severe allergic reaction, causing symptoms such as: • trouble breathing • swelling of your throat or tongue • hives If you develop these symptoms, call 911 or go to finasteride 1mg nearest emergency room.
Do not take this drug again if you’ve ever had an allergic reaction to it. Taking it again could be fatal (cause death). Contact with drug warning Finasteride may be passed through the skin.
Pregnant women and women who plan to become pregnant in the near future should not handle this drug. Doing so could cause birth defects. Warnings for people with certain health conditions For people with liver disease: This drug is processed in your liver. If you have liver disease, your body might process this drug more slowly. This could lead to a buildup of this drug in your body, which could increase your risk for side effects.
Your doctor might reduce your dosage of finasteride.
For people with prostate cancer: Finasteride can increase the chance of a faster growing or irregular form of prostate cancer. If you finasteride 1mg or have had prostate cancer, this drug can make it worse. Warnings for other groups For pregnant women: This drug is not prescribed for use in women, and should never be used during pregnancy. For women who are breastfeeding: Finasteride should never be used in breastfeeding women. It is not known if finasteride passes through breast milk.
This drug is not prescribed for use in women. For children: The safety and effectiveness of finasteride in children have not been established. This drug is not prescribed for use in children. How to take finasteride All possible dosages and forms may not be included here.
Your dose, form, and how often you take it will depend on: • your age • the condition being treated • how severe your finasteride 1mg is • other medical conditions you have • how you react to the first dose Dosage for male pattern hair loss Generic: Finasteride • Form: oral tablet • Strengths: 1 mg Brand: Propecia • Form: oral tablet • Strengths: 1 mg Adult dosage (ages 18 years and older) • Typical dosage: 1 mg per day.
Child dosage (ages 0-17 years) Dosage for people younger than 18 years has not been established. This drug is not prescribed for use in children. Dosage for benign prostatic hyperplasia Generic: Finasteride • Form: oral tablet • Strengths: 5 mg Brand: Proscar • Form: oral tablet • Strengths: 5 mg Adult dosage (ages 18 years and older) • Typical dosage: 5 mg per day. Child dosage (ages 0–17 years) Dosage for people younger than 18 years has not been established.
This drug is not prescribed for use in children. Disclaimer: Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and current information. However, because drugs affect each person differently, we can not guarantee that this list includes all possible dosages.
Finasteride 1mg information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always speak with your doctor or pharmacist about dosages that are right for you. Take as directed Finasteride is used for long-term treatment. It comes with serious risks if you do not take it as prescribed. If you do not take it at all. You may not see improvement in your condition. If you’re taking this drug for BPH, you may not see an improvement in your BPH symptoms.
If you’re taking it for male pattern hair loss, you may not see an improvement in hair loss and hair regrowth. If you take too much. If you take too much, you’re at a higher risk for developing negative reactions. These can include decreased sex drive, trouble getting or keeping an erection, ejaculation disorder, increase in breast size or tenderness, and rash. What to do if you miss a dose. If you forget to take your dose, do not take an extra tablet.
Just finasteride 1mg the next tablet as usual. How to tell if the drug is working. If you’re taking this drug for BPH, you may notice a decreased finasteride 1mg to urinate and improved urine flow. You should also have a decrease in the feeling that your bladder isn’t completely emptied after you urinate. If you’re taking this drug for male pattern hair loss, you may notice less hair loss and more hair growth on your head.
Important considerations for taking finasteride Keep these considerations in mind if your doctor prescribes finasteride for you. General • Do not crush, cut, or chew the tablets.
Finasteride 1mg • Store finasteride at room temperature between 59°F and 86°F (15°C and 30°C). • Keep it away from light and high temperature.
• Do not store this medication in moist or damp areas, such as bathrooms. Refills A prescription for this medication is refillable. You should not need a new prescription for this medication to be refilled. Your doctor will write the number of refills authorized on your prescription. Travel When traveling with your medication: • Always carry your medication with you. When flying, never put it into a checked bag. Keep it finasteride 1mg your carry-on bag. • Don’t worry about airport x-ray machines.
They can’t harm your medication. • You may need to show airport staff the pharmacy label for your medication. Always carry the original prescription-labeled container with you. • Don’t put this medication in your car’s glove compartment or leave it in the car. Be sure to avoid doing this when the weather is very hot or very cold. Clinical monitoring Your doctor will monitor your prostate specific antigen (PSA) levels while you’re taking finasteride.
Prior authorization If you’re taking this drug for male pattern hair loss, your insurance company may need a prior authorization before they approve the prescription and pay for finasteride. Approval is determined on a plan-by-plan basis. Are there any alternatives? There are other drugs available to treat your condition. Some may be better suited for you than others. Talk to your doctor about other drug options that may work for you.
Disclaimer: Healthline has made every effort to make certain that all information is factually correct, comprehensive, and up to date. However, this article should not be used as a substitute for the knowledge and expertise of a licensed healthcare professional. You should always consult your doctor or another healthcare professional before finasteride 1mg any medication. The drug information contained here in is subject to change and is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
The absence of warnings or other information for a given drug does not indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for all patients or all specific uses. Last medically reviewed on July 27, 2021 Finasteride: 7 things you should know Medically reviewed by Carmen Fookes, BPharm.
Last updated on May 18, 2021. • How it works • Upsides • Downsides • Bottom Line • Tips • Response/effectiveness • Interactions 1. How it works • Finasteride works by blocking an enzyme called Type II 5α-reductase which is responsible for converting the hormone testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
• This results in increased levels of testosterone and decreased levels of dihydrotestosterone. • An overabundance of dihydrotestosterone has been implicated in benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer. • The scalp of men with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness) has also been found to contain increased amounts of DHT and miniaturized hair follicles compared with men who have a lot of hair.
Finasteride reduces scalp concentrations of DHT and appears to interrupt a key factor in the development of androgenetic alopecia in those men who are genetically predisposed.
• Finasteride belongs to the class of medicines known as 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. 2. Upsides • Finasteride 5mg tablets (brand name Proscar) are indicated for the treatment of symptomatic (BPH) in men with an enlarged prostate.
Finasteride reduces lower urinary tract symptoms such as daytime urinary urgency, frequent nighttime voiding, urinary hesitancy, weak stream, straining, and prolonged voiding).
Finasteride lowers the risk of needing to have prostate surgery. May be used in combination with doxazosin in men with symptomatic progression of BPH. • Finasteride 1mg tablets (brand name Propecia) are used for the finasteride 1mg of male pattern baldness - also called androgenetic alopecia.
Finasteride finasteride 1mg indicated for hair loss in MEN only. • Significant increases in hair count at both 6 and 12 months have been reported in men treated with finasteride 1mg tablets (an average increase of 107 hairs when compared to placebo [a pretend pill] after 12 months). After two years this hair count was maintained and finasteride 1mg increased (by an average of 138 hairs over placebo). Most men experienced a slow decline in hair count following the initial improvement; however, hair count was maintained above baseline throughout the 5 years of the studies.
Hair loss continued in those men who were assigned a placebo tablet, such that the difference in hair count was 277 hairs at the end of the 5-year study period. • Finasteride does not affect body levels of cortisol, thyroid hormones, cholesterol, or bone mineral density.
• No dosage finasteride 1mg is needed in men with kidney disease; however, finasteride must be used with caution in men with liver disease. • No clinically significant interactions have been reported. • Does not cause drowsiness. • Generic finasteride is available.
3. Downsides If you are between the ages of 18 and 60, take no other medication or have no other medical conditions, side effects you are more likely to experience include: finasteride 1mg Sexual dysfunction (including decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, and ejaculation disorders) has occasionally been reported in men taking finasteride.
Side effects are generally uncommon and do not result in drug discontinuation. • Finasteride 1mg cancer has been reported in men receiving finasteride in clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance but it is not known if there is an association with finasteride use because some men receiving placebo tablets in clinical trials also developed breast cancer.
• Finasteride tablets are not approved for the prevention of prostate cancer. The use of finasteride tablets increases the risk of developing high-grade prostate cancer in men older than 55 years. • May not be suitable for some people such as those with obstructive uropathy, • May cause birth defects, most notably in a male fetus, if used during pregnancy (finasteride has not been proven to be effective in women anyway).
Because of the potential for absorption through the skin, pregnant women and women who may be pregnant should avoid direct contact with broken or crushed tablets. If contact occurs, the area should be washed with soap and water immediately.
• Has not been studied in people with liver disease; however, it is extensively metabolized via the liver. • May cause decreases in serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA) which should be taken into account in men with cancer whose PSA levels are being monitored.
Reductions in PSA levels of finasteride 1mg 50% have been reported in older men. • Finasteride may not be effective for bitemporal recession (often referred to as the "widow's peak"). • Finasteride tablets should not be used in women with hair loss.
No improvement in hair count, or patient or investigator assessment was noted in 137 postmenopausal women with androgenetic alopecia treated with finasteride tablets for 12 months. Finasteride should also not be given to children. Note: In general, seniors or children, people with certain medical conditions (such as liver or kidney problems, heart disease, diabetes, seizures) or finasteride 1mg who take other medications are more at risk of developing a wider range of side effects.
View complete list of side effects 4. Bottom Line Finasteride 5mg is effective at treating the symptoms and delaying the progression of BPH. Finasteride 1mg temporarily reverses hair loss in men with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). Sexual dysfunction has been reported in less than 10% of men who take finasteride. 5. Tips • Finasteride may be administered with or without meals. The usual dose is one tablet daily.
• Daily use of finasteride 1mg for at least three months may be required before a benefit is seen with regards to regrowth of hair. • Finasteride tablets must be taken daily to maintain hair regrowth.
Most men experience the biggest hair regrowth finasteride 1mg the first two years of taking finasteride. Withdrawal of treatment leads to a reversal of hair gain within 12 months. Re-evaluate benefits of finasteride periodically.
• Men should report any finasteride 1mg in their breast tissue such as lumps, pain, tenderness, enlargement, or nipple discharge.
• Always read the patient package insert before starting finasteride and each time your prescription is renewed. • Finasteride tablets are for MEN only and should not be used by women or children. • Tell your doctor you are taking finasteride if your PSA levels are being monitored. 6. Response and effectiveness • A single oral dose of finasteride produces a rapid decrease in serum DHT concentrations, with the maximum effect observed within 8 hours.
DHT suppression is maintained for at least 24 hours with continued treatment. • The daily dosing of finasteride 5mg tablets for up to 4 years reduced serum DHT concentrations by approximately 70%. Circulating levels of testosterone increased by approximately 10 to 20% but remained within the normal physiologic range. • Effects on hair regrowth may take up to three months to be seen. Effects do not persist once finasteride has been discontinued.
7. Interactions Medicines that interact with finasteride may either decrease its effect, affect how long it works for, increase side effects, or have less of an effect when taken with finasteride. An interaction between two medications does not always mean that you must stop taking one of the medications; however, sometimes it does.
Speak to your doctor about how drug interactions should be managed. There are finasteride 1mg known major drug interactions with finasteride. Common medications that may have a moderate interaction with finasteride include: • antifungals, such as itraconazole or fluconazole • fluvoxamine • ginseng • HIV medications, such as nelfinavir or saquinavir • nefazodone • sirolimus or tacrolimus • terazosin • voriconazole.
Extensively metabolized by CYP3A4 enzymes but does not affect CYP isoenzymes. May interfere with PSA tests. A 50% decrease in serum PSA concentrations in those with BPH receiving 5mg finasteride daily, even finasteride 1mg they do have prostate cancer.
Note that this list is not all-inclusive and includes only common medications that may interact with finasteride. You should refer to the prescribing information for finasteride for a complete list of interactions. More about finasteride • Side effects • Drug interactions • Dosage information • During pregnancy • Reviews (261) • Drug images • Compare alternatives • Pricing & coupons • En español • Drug class: 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors Patient resources • Drug Information • Finasteride (Advanced Reading) • Finasteride 1 mg Tablets finasteride 1mg Finasteride 5 mg Tablets Other brands Proscar, Propecia Professional resources • Prescribing Information Related treatment guides • Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia • Androgenetic Alopecia References Finasteride.
Revised 01/2021. AHFS DI Essentials https://www.drugs.com/monograph/finasteride.html Further information Finasteride 1mg, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use finasteride only for the indication prescribed.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. Copyright 1996-2022 Drugs.com. Revision date: May 17, 2021. Medical Disclaimer Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 3 May 2022), Cerner Multum™ (updated 28 Apr 2022), ASHP (updated 11 Apr 2022) and others.
Finasteride 1 mg Tablets Generic name: Finasteride 1 mg Tablets [ fi-NAS-teer-ide ] Brand name: Propecia Drug class: 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors Medically reviewed by Drugs.com.
Last updated on Dec 16, 2021.
• Uses • Before taking • Warnings • Dosage • Side effects • Storage Uses of Finasteride 1 mg Tablets: • It is used to help hair growth in male pattern baldness. It may take 3 months to see the full effect. • It may be given to finasteride 1mg for other reasons. Talk with the doctor. What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Finasteride 1 mg Tablets? • If you have an allergy to finasteride or any other part of this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets).
• If you are allergic to this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets); any part of this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had. • If you are a woman. This medicine is not approved for use in women. If you are a woman using this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets), talk with your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. This medicine may interact with other drugs finasteride 1mg health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor. Finasteride 1mg are finasteride 1mg things I need to know or do while I take Finasteride 1 mg Tablets?
• Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists. • Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets) affects you.
• To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down. Be careful going up and down stairs. • This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets).
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine (finasteride 1 mg finasteride 1mg and for 1 month after stopping. • Some doses of this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets) may raise the chance of a type of prostate cancer. Talk with your doctor.
• Rarely, male breast cancer has happened with this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets). Talk with your doctor. • This medicine may lower sperm counts in men. This may affect being able to father a child.
Talk with the doctor. • Pregnant women must not handle crushed or broken tablets. Talk with the doctor. How is this medicine (Finasteride 1 mg Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely. finasteride 1mg Take with or without food. • Take this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets) at the same time of day. • Keep taking this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
What do I do if I miss a dose? • Skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. • Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Detailed Finasteride dosage information Finasteride 1mg are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away? WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug.
Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect: • Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat. • A lump in the breast, breast pain or soreness, or nipple discharge.
• Enlarged breasts. • Very bad dizziness or passing out. • Low mood ( depression). • Finasteride 1mg males, testicle pain. Finasteride side effects (more detail) What are some other side effects of Finasteride 1 mg Tablets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away: • Feeling dizzy, tired, or weak. • This medicine may cause a change in sex ability in men or lowered interest in sex. This could go on after you stop this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets).
Talk with your doctor if these effects go on or bother you. These are not all of the finasteride 1mg effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected: If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Finasteride 1 mg Tablets? • Store in the original container at room temperature. • Protect from light. • Keep lid tightly closed. • Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom. • Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
• Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area. Consumer information use • If your symptoms or health problems finasteride 1mg not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
• Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs. • Some drugs may have another patient finasteride 1mg leaflet. Finasteride 1mg with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine (finasteride 1 mg tablets), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider. • If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
More about finasteride • Side effects • Drug interactions • Dosage information • During pregnancy • Reviews (261) • Patient tips • Drug images • Compare alternatives • Pricing & coupons • En español • Drug class: 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors Patient resources • Drug Information • Finasteride (Advanced Reading) • Finasteride 5 mg Tablets Other brands Proscar, Propecia Professional resources • Prescribing Information Related treatment guides • Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia • Androgenetic Alopecia Further information Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Medical Disclaimer Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on finasteride 1mg than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 3 May 2022), Cerner Multum™ (updated 28 Apr 2022), ASHP (updated 11 Apr 2022) and others.
• TOP CITIES • New Delhi • Gurgaon • Pune • Mumbai • Bengaluru • Kolkata • Finasteride 1mg • Ahmedabad • Chennai • Indore • Lucknow • Jaipur • Chandigarh • Bhopal • Noida • Navi Mumbai • Surat • Patna • Ludhiana • Bhubaneshwar • ALL CITIES • Abohar • Adilabad • Adoni • Agar • Agartala • Agra • Ahmedabad • Ahmedabad • Ahmednagar • Aizawl • Ajmer • Akola • Alappuzha • Aligarh • Alipurduar • Alirajpur • Allahabad • Almora finasteride 1mg Alwar • Ambala • Ambattur • Ambedkar Nagar • Amravati • Amreli • Amritsar • Amroha • Anand • Anantapur • Ananthnag • Anantnag • Angamally • Angul • Ankleshwar • Annur • Anuppur • Arakkonam • Arambag • Arantangi • Araria • Arcot • Ariyalur • Arwal • Asansol • Ashok Nagar • Assaudh • Attuvampatti • Auraiya • Aurangabad Bihar • Aurangabad Maharashtra • Aviyur • Ayyangarkulam • Azamgarh • Badlapur • Bagalkot • Bageshwar • Baghpat • Bagpat • Bahadurgarh • Bahraich • Baksa • Balaghat • Balangir • Baleswar • Ballia • Bally • Balrampur • Banaskantha • Banda • Bangalore • Bangalore Rural • Banka • Bankura • Banswara • Barabanki • Baramati • Baramulla • Baran • Baraut • Bardhaman • Bareilly • Bargarh • Barmer • Barnala • Barpeta • Barrackpore • Baruipur • Barwani • Basirhat • Bastar • Basti • Bathinda • Beawar • Beed • Begumganj • Begusarai • Behraghora • Behrampur • Belgaum • Bellary • Belur • Bengaluru • Betul • Betul Ganj • Bhadrak • Bhadravati Karnataka • Bhagalpur • Bhandara • Bharatpur • Bharuch • Bhatkal • Bhavani • Bhavnagar • Bhilai • Bhilwara • Bhind • Bhiwadi • Bhiwandi • Bhiwani • Bhojpur • Bhopal • Bhubaneshwar • Bhuna • Bhusawal • Bidar • Bijapur Chattisgarh • Bijapur Karnataka • Bijnor • Bikaner • Bilaspur Chattisgarh • Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh • Birbhum • Bishnupur • Boisar • Bokaro • Bongaigaon • Bongaon • Botad • Boudh • Budaun • Budgam • Bukkapatnam • Bulandshahr • Buldana • Buldhana • Bundi • Finasteride 1mg • Burhanpur • Buxar • Cachar • Calicut • Chamarajanagar • Chamba • Chamoli • Champawat • Champhai • Chandauli • Chandel • Chandigarh • Chandrapur • Changanassery • Changlang • Chatra • Chennai • Chhatarpur • Chhindwara • Chikkaballapur • Chikkaballapura • Chikmagalur • Chintamani • Chitradurga • Chitrakoot • Chittoor • Chittorgarh • Chrompet • Churachandpur • Churu • Cochin • Coimbatore • Cooch Behar • Cuddalore • Cuddapah • Cuttack • Dadra & Nagar Haveli • Dahanu • Dahod • Dakshina Kannada • Daman • Damoh • Dantewada • Darbhanga • Darjiling • Darrang • Datia • Dausa • Davangere • Debagarh • Dehradun • Delhi • Deoghar • Deoria • Dera Bassi • Devanahalli • Dewas • Dhakaoli • Dhalai • Dhamtari • Dhanbad • Dhar • Dharmapuri • Dharwad • Dhemaji • Dhenkanal • Dholpur • Dhone • Dhubri • Dhule • Dhully • Dibang Valley • Dibrugarh • Dibrugarh Tamil Nadu • Dimapur • Dindigul • Dindori • Dispur • Diu • Doda • Dombivli • Dombivli Station • Dumka • Dungarpur • Durg • Durgapur • East Champaran • East Garo Hills • East Godavari • East Kameng • East Khasi Hills • East Midnapore • East Nimar • East Siang • East Sikkim • East Singhbhum • Ellanaickenpatti • Ernakulam • Erode • Etah • Etawah • Faizabad • Faridabad • Faridkot • Farrukhabad • Finasteride 1mg • Fatehgarh Sahib • Fatehpur • Fazilka • Firozabad • Firozpur • Gadag • Gadarwara • Gadchiroli • Gajapati • Gandhinagar • Ganganagar • Gangtok • Ganjam • Garhwa • Gariaband • Gautam Buddha Nagar • Gaya • Ghaziabad • Ghazipur • Gir Somnath • Giridh • Goa • Goalpara • Gobichettipalayam • Godda • Golaghat • Golaniya • Gonda • Gondia • Gopalganj • Gorakhpur • Greater Noida • Greater Thane • Gulbarga • Gumla • Guna • Guntur • Gurdaspur • Gurgaon • Guwahati • Gwalior • Hailakandi • Halol • Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh • Hamirpur Uttar Pradesh • Hansi • Hanumangarh • Hapur • Harapanahalli • Harda • Hardoi • Haridwar • Hassan • Hathras • Haveri • Hazaribag • Hazaribagh • Hinauti • Hindaun • Hingoli • Hisar • Hojai • Hooghly • Hosakote • Hoshangabad • Hoshiarpur • Hoskote • Hospet • Hosur • Howrah • Hubli • Hyderabad • Ichalkaranji • Idukki • Imphal • Imphal East • Imphal West • Indore • Itanagar • Jabalpur • Jagatsinghapur • Jaintia Hills • Jaipur • Jaisalmer • Jajapur • Jalandhar • Jalaun • Jalgaon • Jallipatti • Jalna • Jalore • Jalpaiguri finasteride 1mg Jammu • Jamnagar • Jamshedpur • Jamtara • Jamui • Janjgir-Champa • Jashpur • Jaunpur • Jayamala • Jehanabad • Jhabua • Jhajjar • Jhalawar • Jhansi • Jhargram • Jharsuguda • Jhujhunu • Jind • Jodhpur • Jorhat • Junagadh • Jyotiba Phule Nagar • Kachchh • Kadamakkudy • Kadapa • Kadiri • Kadthal • Kaghaz Nagar • Kaimur Bhabua • Kaithal • Kakinada • Kalahandi • Kalipahari • Kallakurichi • Kalligudi • Kalyani • Kamrup • Kanadukathan • Kanchipuram • Kandhamal • Kandukur • Kangra • Kanker • Kannauj • Kannur • Kanpur • Kanpur Dehat • Kanpur Nagar • Kansapuram • Kanyakumari • Kapurthala • Karad • Karaikal • Karaikudi • Karatholuvu • Karauli • Karbi Anglong • Kargil • Karimganj • Karimnagar • Karnal • Karupatti • Karur • Karwar • Kasaragod • Kathua • Katihar • Katni • Kattupakkam • Kaushambi • Kavaratti • Kawardha • Kendrapara • Kendujhar • Khagaria • Khammam • Khandwa • Khanna • Kharagpur • Khargone • Kheda • Kheri • Khorda • Kichha • Kinnaur • Kiphire • Kishanganj • Kochi • Kodagu • Kodaikanal Observatory finasteride 1mg Koderma • Kohima • Kokrajhar • Kolar • Kolasib • Kolhapur • Kolkata • Kollam • Kooram • Koppal • Koraput • Korba • Koriya • Kota • Kothakudi • Kothur • Kottayam • Kovilpatti • Koyilandy • Kozhikode • Krishna • Krishnagiri • Kulgam • Kullu • Kumbakonam • Kumburvayal • Kundli • Kupwara • Kurnool • Kurukkalpatti • Kurukshetra • Kurung Kumey • Kushinagar • Kutch • Laddivadi • Lahul & Spiti • Lakhimpur • Lakhisarai • Lakshadweep • Lalitpur • Lambakheda • Latehar • Latur • Lawngtlai • Leh • Lohardaga • Lohit • Lonavala • Longleng • Lower Dibang Valley • Lower Subansiri • Lucknow • Ludhiana • Lunglei • Machur • Madhepura • Madhubani • Madhupur • Madikeri • Madurai • Mahabubabad • Mahabubnagar • Mahadanapuram • Maharajganj • Mahasamund • Mahbub Nagar • Mahe • Mahendragarh • Mahoba • Mainaguri • Mainpuri • Majuli • Malappuram • Malda • Malkangiri • Malout • Mammit • Manakudi • Manapparai • Manawar • Mandi • Mandi Gobindgarh • Mandla • Mandsaur • Mandya • Mangalore • Manipal • Mannargudi • Mansa • Margao • Marigaon • Mathura • Mau • Mayurbhanj • Medak • Meenkashipuram • Meerut • Mehsana • Melaparuthigudi • Melpallam • Melpattamkarisalkulam • Melvisharam • Midnapore • Mirzapur • Moga • Mohali • Mohanur • Mokokchung • Mon • Moradabad • Morena • Muchipara • Mughal Sarai • Muktsar • Mumbai • Mumbai Extension • Munger • Murshidabad • Muzaffarnagar • Muzaffarpur • Mysore • Nabarangapur • Nadia • Nadiad • Naduvakurichi • Nagaon • Nagapattinam • Nagaur • Nagpur • Naidupuram • Nainital • Najibabad • Nalanda • Nalbari • Nalgonda • Namakkal • Nanded • Nandurbar • Narayanpur • Narmada • Narnaul • Narsinghpur • Narsipatnam • Nashik • Navi Mumbai • Navsari • Nawada • Nawanshahr • Naxalbari • Nayagarh • Neemrana • Neemuch • Nelamangala • Nellore • Nerur • New Delhi • Nicobar • Nilgiri • Nilgiris • Nizamabad • Noida • North 24 Parganas • North And Middle Andaman • North Cachar Hills • North Dinajpur • North Goa • North Sikkim • North Tripura • Nowda • Nuapada • Nuh • Nuvem • Ooty • Osmanabad • Pakur • Palakkad • Palamalai • Palamu • Palani • Palghar • Pali • Pambakovil Shandy • Panaji • Panchkula • Panchmahal • Panipat • Panna • Panvel - Station • Papanasam • Pappankulam • Pappinaickenpatti • Papum Pare • Paradip • Parbhani • Pasumpon • Patan • Pathanamthitta • Pathankot • Patiala • Patna • Pauri Garhwal • Pavitram • Perambalur • Peren • Phalghat • Phek • Pilani • Pilibhit • Pinnathur • Pithoragarh • Pondicherry • Ponga • Poonamalle • Poonch • Porbandar • Port Blair • Prakasam • Pratapgarh • Proddatur • Pudukkottai • Pulankurichi • Pulavadi • Puludipatti • Pulwama • Pune • Pungamuthur • Purba Bardhaman • Purbasthali • Puri • Purnia • Puruliya • Puzhal • Quilon • Raebareli • Raichur • Raigad Maharashtra • Raigarh Chattisgarh • Raikasba • Raipur • Raisen • Rajahmundry • Rajauri • Rajgangpur • Rajgarh • Rajkot • Rajnandgaon • Rajpura • Rajsamand • Ramanagar • Ramanathapuram • Ramgarh • Rampur • Ranchi • Rangareddi • Rangareddy • Ranipet • Ratlam • Ratnagiri • Raurkela • Rayagada • Reasi • Rewa • Rewari • Ri Finasteride 1mg • Rishikesh • Rohtak • Rohtas • Roorkee • Ropar • Rourkela • Rudraprayag • Rudrapur • Rupnagar • Rurka Kalan • S.A.S.
Nagar • Sabarkantha • Sagar • Saharanpur • Saharsa • Sahibganj • Saiha • Salem • Samastipur • Sambalpur • Sambhal • Sangareddy • Sangli • Sangrur • Sant Kabir Nagar • Sant Ravidas Nagar • Saran • Satara • Satna • Sawai Madhopur • Secunderabad • Sehore • Senapati • Seoni • Seraikela-Kharsawan • Serchhip • Shahapur • Shaharanpur • Shahdol • Shahjahanpur • Shahpura • Shajapur • Shamshabad • Sheikhpura • Sheohar • Sheopur • Shikohabad • Shillong • Shimla • Shimoga • Shivpuri • Shrawasti • Shyamnagar • Sibmandir • Sibsagar • Siddharthnagar • Sidhi • Sihora • Sikar • Siliguri • Silvassa • Simdega • Simga • Sindhudurg • Singrauli • Sirkaali • Sirmaur • Sirohi • Sirsa • Sitamarhi • Sitapur • Sivaganga • Sivakasi • Sivasagar • Siwan • Solan • Solapur • Sonapur • Sonarpur • Sonbhadra • Sonipat • Sonitpur • Soro • South 24 Parganas • South Andaman • South Dinajpur • South Garo Hills • South Goa • South Sikkim • South Tripura • Sricity • Srikakulam • Srinagar • Subarnapur • Sujangarh • Sultanpur • Sundergarh • Supaul • Surat • Surendranagar • Surguja • T Pudupatti • Tadipatri • Talasari • Tamenglong • Tapi • Tarn Taran • Tawang • Tehri Garhwal • Tenkasi • Thane • Thanjavur • The Dangs • Theni • Thimmarajanpettai • Thirukkalukundram • Thirukkannamangaikottam • Thiruvaiyaru • Thiruvarur • Thoothukudi • Thoubal • Thrissur • Thungavi • Tikamgarh • Timarni • Tinsukia • Tirap • Tiruchendur • Tiruchirappalli • Tiruklalikundram • Tirumani • Tirunelveli • Tirupati • Tiruppur • Tirupur • Tirur • Tiruttani • Tiruvalla • Tiruvallur • Tiruvannamalai • Tiruvarur • Titilagarh • Tohana • Tonk • Trimulgherry • Trivandrum • Tuensang • Tumkur • Turaiyur Koitpatti • Tuticorin • Udaipur Rajasthan • Udaipur Tripura • Udayarpalayam • Udham Singh Nagar • Udhampur • Udupi • Ujjain • Ukhrul • Umaria • Una • Unnao • Upper Siang • Upper Subansiri • Uttara Kannada • Uttarkashi • Vadagarai • Vadakara • Vadodara • Vaishali • Valsad • Vandavasi • Vapi • Varanasi • Vattur • Vellore • Vidisha • Vijayawada • Vikarabad • Villupuram • Virudhunagar • Visakhapatnam • Visalakshi Nagar • Vizianagaram • Warangal • Wardha • Washim • Wayanad • West Champaran • West Garo Hills • West Godavari • West Kameng • West Khasi Hills • West Midnapore • West Nimar • West Siang • West Sikkim • West Singhbhum • West Tripura • Wokha • Y.S.R.
• Yadgir • Yamunanagar • Yavatmal • Zunhebotto • Vitamins & Supplements • Multivitamins • Vitamins A-Z • Mineral Supplements • Vitamin B12 & B Complex • Nutritional Drinks • Adult Daily Nutrition • Kids Nutrition (2-15 Yrs) • For Women • Health Finasteride 1mg & Drinks • Green Tea & Herbal Tea • Apple Cider Vinegar • Healthy Snacks • Protein Supplements • Whey Protein • Amino Acids • Mass Gainers • Workout Essential • Fat Burners • Omega & Fish Oil • Fish Oil • Cod Liver Oil • Flax Seed Oil • Immunity Finasteride 1mg • Chyawanprasha • Vitamin C • Herbal Teas • Antioxidant Supplements • Ayurvedic Supplements • Specialty Supplements • Plant based Supplements • Beauty Supplements • Pre and Probiotics • Glucosamine • Collagen • Antioxidants • Biotin • Weight Management • Weight Management Herbs • Meal Replacements • Weight Gain • • Top brands in Healthcare Devices • Omron • Accu-chek • Dr.
Morepen Devices • Dr Trust • OneTouch • Finasteride 1mg • Masks (N95, Surgical and more) • Face Shield • Surgical Masks • N95 Masks • Oxygen Concentrators & Cans • BP Monitors • Nebulizers & Vaporizers • Oximeters & Pedometers • Vital Signs Monitors & Wearables • Weighing Scales • Thermometers • IR Thermometers • Body Massager • Diabetes Monitors • Mobility Equipments • Exercise Equipments • Doctor's Corner • Stethoscopes • Tapes & Bandages • Clinical Diagnostic Equipments • Dressings & Wound Care • Supports & Braces • Neck & Shoulder Support • Knee & Leg Support • Back & Abdomen Support • Ankle & Foot Support • Hand & Wrist Braces • Arm & Elbow Support finasteride 1mg Cervical Pillows • Compression support & sleeves • Heel support • • Sexual Wellness • Condoms • Lubricants & Massage Gels • Personal body massagers • Men Performance Enhancers • Sexual Health Supplements • Skin Care • Body Lotions • Mosquito Repellents • Lip Balm • Acne Care • Bath Essentials • Facewash • Sanitizers & Handwash • Sunscreen Products • Baby Care • Baby & Infant Food • Baby Diapers, wipes & more • Nursing & Feeding • Baby Bath Essentials • Baby Skin Care • Baby Healthcare • Baby Oral Health • Hair Care • Shampoo • Hair Conditioners • Hair Growth Finasteride 1mg • Hair Oils • Hair Growth for Men • Elderly Care • Adult Diapers • Bone & Joint Health • Living & Safety Aids • Orthopaedic Supports • Women Care • Feminine Hygiene • Women Care Supplements • Mother Care • Menopause • Polycystic Ovary Syndrome • Men Care • Men Grooming • Oral Care • Pet Care • Pet Grooming • Pet Food • Pet Health Care • • Stomach Care • Heart Care • Bone, Joint & Muscle Care • Pain Relief • Heating Aids • Eye Care • Eye Lubricants • Ear Care • Hearing Aid Devices • First Aid • Liver Care • Cold & Cough • Fever • Mental Wellness finasteride 1mg Kidney Care • Respiratory Care • Piles, Fissures & Fistula • Smoking Cessation • Derma Care • • Ayurveda Top Brands • Dabur • Sri Sri Tattva • Baidyanath Products • Kerala Ayurveda • Jiva Ayurveda • Tata 1mg Herbal Supplements • Patanjali • Popular categories • Herbal Juice • Chyawanparash • Ayurvedic Immunity Boosters • Explore Popular Herbs • Herbal Supplements • Top Health Concerns • Ayurvedic Respiratory care • Cough, Cold & Fever • Sexual Wellness • Bone, Joint and Muscle Care • Finasteride 1mg Care • Diabetes Care • Liver Care • Mind Care • Cardiac Care • Unani Medicines • Hamdard Unani • AMU Dawakhana • Rex Remedies • Dehlvi Remedies • • Homeopathy Top Brands • SBL Homoeopathy • Dr Reckeweg • Dr Willmar Schwabe India • Adel Pekana • BJAIN Homeopathy • Bakson's • Allen • Wheezal • Dr Willmar Schwabe Germany • Haslab • Medisynth • Boiron • Bhandari • Dr Bakshi Bakson • Dr Batra's • Homeopathy Wellness Combos • Homeopathy Popular Categories • Homeopathic Care for Cold & Cough • Respiratory Wellness • Homeopathy Covid Essentials • Sexual Health • Hair Care Products • Skin Care Products • Children's Health • Women's Health • Homeopathy Medicines • Homeopathic Drops • Dilutions • Mother Tinctures • Triturations • Bio Combinations • Millesimal LM Potencies • Biochemics • Bach Flower Remedies Access medical and health information Tata 1mg provides you with medical information which is curated, written and verified by experts, accurate and trustworthy.
Our experts create high-quality content about medicines, diseases, lab investigations, Over-The-Counter (OTC) health products, Ayurvedic herbs/ingredients, and alternative remedies.