The Add Subtitles to Video tool allows you to add captions to your video manually, import them from an .SRT file or generate them automatically. You can edit the subtitles and their style, download the edited subtitles as an .SRT file, and change clideo com video format. Add video • Go to the Add Subtitles. tool. • To add your video file, do one of the following: • Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
• Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage. • Hover over the arrow to the right clideo com the button to select a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage.
Add subtitles Once you have added the file, you can select to add subtitles manually, upload an .SRT file or generate subtitles automatically (automatic generation is in Beta, so some features may not work correctly).
• To add subtitles manually, click the button Add manually. • To import subtitles from an .SRT file, click Upload .SRT. You can select a file from your device, drag and drop it from a computer folder, or choose a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage.
• To generate subtitles automatically, click the Generate automatically button. Scroll down to select the language you need or just look for it in the search field. Then click Generate. If your video has no sound, you will not see the Generate automatically button. Edit subtitles • To add a new subtitle under the selected one, click the Plus icon to the right of the subtitle field. To add a new subtitle at the bottom of the list, click + Add subtitle. The tool will set the timing automatically.
• To enter the subtitle text, in the right clideo com, select the subtitle field and start typing. • To specify the start and end points of the subtitle, do one of the following: • In the right pane, click the timestamp box to the left of a subtitle and type the required values.
• In the timeline, click and drag a subtitle clideo com the timeline to change its start point or drag the subtitle’s handles to change the start and end points. • To shift all the subtitles in case they are clideo com in sync with the video, click Start at at the top left of the timeline, and then input the new start point and click OK or drag the cursor (blue vertical line) in the timeline.
• To delete a subtitle, click x at the top right of the subtitle field.
To delete all subtitles, click Delete all at the top left of the timeline (this option is available when you have clideo com than 5 subtitles). Use a zoom slider at the top right of the timeline to zoom in and out on the timeline. Change subtitles style To adjust the way subtitles look, in the right-side pane, click the Styles tab to select one of the predefined styles or customize the following settings: • Subtitles position (place at clideo com top or bottom of your video); • Alignment; • Font (select any of the Google Fonts); • Font size; • Font color (select a color or enter its hex code); • Background color and transparency.
The selected style is applied to all the subtitles.
Change export formats To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom. Download .SRT To download your updated and edited subtitles, click the Download .SRT button below the timeline. Export and save your video • To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
• Once you have exported the project, you can do one of the following: • To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane. • To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan). • To save the file to your device, click Download. • To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
• To return to editing, click Edit. • To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required). Clideo com is an online platform that provides a range of video editing tools and works with the most common video, audio, and image file types. See below the list of formats supported by Clideo. Video formats In Clideo tools, you can upload or change the output format to the following video formats.
Note: When you upload a video file to Clideo, it will be automatically converted into MP4. Format Description 3G2 Third Generation Partnership Project 3GP Third Generation Partnership Project AAF Advanced Authoring Format ASF Advanced Systems Format AV1 AOMedia Video 1 AVCHD Advanced Video Coding High Definition AVI Audio Video Interleave CAVS Chinese AVS video DIVX DivX Networks DV Digital Video F4V Flash Video FLV Flash Video HEVC High Efficiency Video Coding M2TS MPEG-2 Transport Stream M2V MPEG-2 Video M4V MPEG-4 Video MJPEG Motion JPEG MKV Matroska Multimedia Container MOV Apple QuickTime Movie MP4 MPEG-4 Part 14 MPEG Moving Picture Experts Group Phase 1 (MPEG-1) MPEG-2 MPEG-2 MPG Moving Picture Experts Group MTS MPEG-2 Transport Stream MXF Material Exchange Format OGV Ogg Video File RM Clideo com RMVB RealMedia Variable Bitrate SWF Small Web Format TOD JVC Transport stream On Disk TS Transport Stream VOB DVD-Video Object WEBM WEB Media WMV Windows Media Video WTV Windows Recorded TV Show XVID XviD Image formats In Clideo tools where the option of uploading images clideo com available, you can upload or change the output format to the following image formats.
Format Description 3FR Hasselblad CFV/H3D39II ARW Sony Alpha Raw Image For AVIF AV1 Image File Format BMP Bitmap Image File CR2 Canon Digital Camera Raw Image Format CRW Canon Digital Camera Raw Image Format CUR Cursor File DCM DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine image) DCR Clideo com Digital Camera Raw Image File DDS Microsoft DirectDraw Surface DNG Digital Negative ERF Epson RAW Format EXR High Dynamic-range (HDR) FAX Group 3 FAX FTS Flexible Image Transport System Clideo com Group 3 FAX G4 Group 4 FAX GIF Graphics Interchange Format GV Graphviz HDR Radiance RGBE image format HEIC High Efficiency Image Container HEIF High Efficiency Image File HRZ Slow Scan TeleVision ICO Icon IIQ Phase One Raw Image IPL IPL Image Sequence JBG Image JBIG 1-bit Raster JBIG Joint Bi-level Image Experts Group JFI JPEG File Interchange Image JFIF JPEG File Interchange Format JIF JPEG Interchange Format JNX Garmin Tile Format JP2 JPEG 2000 JPE JPE Image JPEG Joint Photographic Experts Group JPG Joint Photographic Experts Group JPS Stereo JPEG Image K25 Kodak Digital Camera Raw Image Format KDC Kodak Digital Camera Raw Image Format MAC MAC Paint MAP Colormap intensities and indices MEF Mamiya Raw Image File MNG Multiple-image Network Graphics MRW Sony (Minolta) Raw Image File MTV MTV Raytracing image format NEF Nikon Digital SLR Camera Raw Image File NRW Nikon Digital SLR Camera Raw Image File ORF Olympus Digital Camera Raw Image File OTB On-the-air bitmap PAL 16bit/pixel interleaved YUV PALM Palm pixmap PAM Common 2-dimensional bitmap format PBM Portable Bitmap PCD Photo CD PCT Apple Macintosh QuickDraw/PICT PCX Personal Clideo com Exchange PDB Palm Database ImageViewer Format PEF Pentax Electronic File PES Embrid Embroidery Format PFM Portable float format PGM Portable Graymap PGX JPEG-2000 VM Format PICON Personal Icon PICT Apple Macintosh QuickDraw/PICT PIX Alias/Wavefront RLE image format PLASMA Plasma fractal image PNG Portable Network Graphic PNM Portable anymap PPM Portable Pixmap PSD Adobe Photoshop bitmap PWP Seattle Film Works RAF Fuji CCD-RAW Graphic File RAS SUN Rasterfile RGB Raw red, green, and blue samples RGBA Raw red, green, blue, and alpha samples RGBO Raw red, green, blue, and opacity samples RGF LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Robot Graphic Format RLA Alias/Wavefront image RLE Utah Run length encoded image RW2 Panasonic Lumix Raw Image SCT Scitex HandShake SFW Seattle Film Works SGI Irix RGB image SIX DEC SIXEL Graphics Format SIXEL DEC SIXEL Graphics Format SR2 Sony Raw Format 2 SRF Sony Raw Format SUN SUN Rasterfile SVG Scalable Vector Graphics TGA Truevision TGA (Targa) Image TIFF Tagged Image File Format TIM PSX TIM TM2 PlayStation 2 (PS2) TIM2 UYVY 16bit/pixel interleaved YUV VIFF Khoros Visualization image VIPS VIPS Image WBMP Wireless Bitmap WEBP WebP Image Format WMZ Clideo com Windows Meta File WPG Word Perfect Graphics X3F Sigma Camera RAW Picture File XBM X Windows system bitmap (black and white) XC Constant image uniform color XCF GIMP image XPM X Windows system pixmap (color) XV Khoros Visualization image XWD X Windows system window dump (color) YUV CCIR 601 4:1:1 or 4:2:2 Audio formats In Clideo tools where the option of uploading audio is available, you can upload the following audio formats.
Format Description 8SVX Amiga 8SVX AAC Advanced Audio Coding AC3 AC3 Audio File AIFF Audio Interchange File Format AMB Ambisonic B-Format AMR Adaptive Multi Rate APE Monkey's Audio AU Sun Microsystems AU files AVR Audio Visual Research format CAF Core Audio Format CDDA Compact Disc Digital Audio (raw audio) CVS Continuously Variable Slope Delta modulation CVSD Continuously Variable Slope Delta modulation CVU Continuously Variable Slope Delta modulation (unfiltered) DSS Digital Speech Standard File DTS Digital Theater Systems DVMS DVMS FAP PARIS Audio File FLAC Free Lossless Audio Codec FSSD FSSD - 8-bit unsigned integer PCM RAW Audio GSM GSM 06.10 Lossy Speech Compression GSRT Grandstream ring-tone files HCOM Macintosh HCOM files HTK HTK IMA A headerless file of IMA ADPCM audio data IRCAM IRCAM SDIF M4A Compressed Audio File M4R MPEG 4 Ringtones Audio MAUD MAUD MP2 MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer 2 MP3 MP3 Audio Format NIST NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) OGA OGG Vorbis Audio OGG Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File OPUS Opus (audio format) PAF PARIS Audio File PRC Psion Record PVF Portable Voice Format RA Real Audio SD2 Sound Designer 2 format SHN Shorten SLN Asterisk PBX 'signed linear' SMP Turtle Beach SampleVision files SND MS-DOS early '90s .SND files SNDR MS-DOS early '90s .SND(RT) files SNDT MS-DOS early '90s .SND(RT) files SOU SOU - 8-bit unsigned integer PCM RAW Audio SPH SPeech HEader Resources SPX Speex TAK Tom's lossless Audio Kompressor TTA True Audio TXW Yamaha TX-16W sampler VMS VMS VOC Sound Blaster VOC files VOX A headerless file of Dialogic/OKI ADPCM audio data VQF TwinVQ W64 Sonic Foundry’s 64-bit RIFF/WAV format WAV Waveform Audio File Format WMA Windows Media Audio WV WavPack lossless audio compression WVE Psion 8-bit A-law XA Maxis XA files Important notice Some browsers might not be able to play certain audio formats in Clideo tools' preview.
This depends on the browser you are using and its settings. Even if audio is not playable in the preview, it will play in the resulting file after you download the project to your device. If you still want to play the audio in the preview and edit its settings, you can convert it into MP3, M4A, or AAC format beforehand.
For example, you can use one of the following services: • MP3 Converter — Convertio • MP3 Cutter — Clideo: cut 1-2 seconds from both sides and choose MP3, M4A, or AAC as the resulting file format.
Have a lot of memorable moments captured in photos and videos?
Combine them together in your own slideshow to play it for friends and family on clideo com important event.
Don't forget to complete it with a great song! You don't need any special editing skills because Clideo is super simple-to-use. Just select the desirable files! • Merge video • Compress video • Add subtitles • Resize video • Cut video • Video maker • Meme maker • Crop video • Speed video • Slideshow maker • Rotate video • Add clideo com to video • Loop video • Flip video • Reverse video • Mute video • Stop motion • Filter video • Adjust video • DPI Converter • Cut audio • Merge audio You can use Clideo online video editing tools as follows: • As a visitor (free, no registration) • As a registered user (free, account registration) • As clideo com premium user (a Clideo Pro monthly or annual plan) As a visitor or a registered user, you can use the tools for free with some usage limitations: If you need more, you can become a premium user after purchasing a Clideo Pro monthly or annual plan.
Premium users have the following benefits: • No watermark. • The maximum file upload size is 100 GB. • Files are stored for a specified period of time in your profile. • Prioritized processing speed. • The maximum video duration for automatic subtitle recognition is 2 hours.
• Possibility to edit in another tool without downloading and uploading files. • Prioritized email support.
The Video Cutter tool allows you to extract or delete the chosen snippet from your video. You can also change the file format. Add video • Go to the Video Cutter tool. • To add your video file, do one of the following: • Click Choose file to select a file from your device. • Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
clideo com Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage. Trim video Once clideo com file is uploaded, you can extract or delete a part of it: • To extract a part of the video, drag the yellow handles to specify this part, and then click Extract Selected in the right pane.
Alternatively, in the Cut from… section, you can manually set the start and end timestamps. • To remove a part of the video, drag the yellow handles to specify this part, and then click Delete Selected in the right pane. Alternatively, in the Cut from… section, you can manually set the start and end timestamps. Add fade-in and fade-out effects This option is available when you choose Extract Selected.
To make your video appear and disappear gradually, select Fade in and Fade out. Add a crossfade effect This option is available when you choose Delete Selected.
To add a smooth transition effect between the files, select Crossfade. Change export formats To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom. Export and save your video • To save the file, click the Clideo com button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
• Once you have exported the project, on the result page, you can do one of the following: • To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane. • To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
• To save the file to your device, click Download. • To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button. • To return to editing, click Edit. • To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro plan is required).
Reveal the competition’s best performing digital marketing channels Access all this with a FREE Semrush account → Visitor Engagement Benchmark website’s performance against your competitors by keeping track of key indicators of onsite behavior.
In March clideo com received 13.3M visits with the average session duration 0:08:32. 36.85% Get marketing insights and Monitor trends Organic and Paid Website Traffic Discover how your top competitor’s audience surfs the clideo com so you can tailor your website experience perfectly at every stage of the customer journey. PRO TIP: Create your free account today and get access to 10 years of historical data →