• Teks tersedia di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa; ketentuan tambahan mungkin berlaku. Lihat Ketentuan Penggunaan untuk lebih jelasnya.
• Kebijakan privasi • Tentang Wiktionary • Penyangkalan • Tampilan seluler • Pengembang • Statistik • Pernyataan kuki • •
7. interjection Used to express utter disbelief for something someone else has said. A: "So then I woke up in the ICU with no recollection bullshits artinya what had happened!" B: "Bullshit! Sarah saw you that night.
None of what you just said ever happened." A: "Oh yeah? Well, I just so happen to know some very powerful people in the film industry." B: "Bullshit.
The only person you know is your cousin, and she just works as an electrician." bullshit artist rude Bullshits artinya snide phrase referring to a situation or instance in which a person, group, or organization is given reliable information that they proceed to ignore or misunderstand.
I swear, it's always knowledge in, bullshit out with these guys. No matter how plainly you demonstrate what they ought to be doing, they never bloody do it! In this line of work, you get used to getting knowledge in, bullshit out from your clients.
Money is the most effective means of persuasion and motivation, while empty talk achieves nothing.
The phrase was perhaps most famously used by politician Michael "Ozzie" Myers, who was recorded saying it (while accepting a monetary bribe bullshits artinya undercover FBI agents) during the Abscam scandal in 1979. If you want us to help you out, here's some advice—money talks, bullshit walks! Trust me, it doesn't matter how enticing your idea sounds.
If you don't have the funds to pay for people's talent, no one is going to come on board. Money talks, and bullshit walks.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. See also: • BS • bull • high • high, wide, and handsome • wear (one's) apron high • angle • angling • leave behind Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Link to this page: If the critique of bullshit jobs has the potential to open up a split on the right between those who are bullshits artinya to neoliberalism and those who are wedded to genuine market efficiency, it also exposes a split on the left between those who are demanding more work and those who want to rethink work from scratch.
• ▲ • bull and cow • bull bitch • bull in a china shop • bull bullshits artinya a china shop (like a) • bull pucky • bull session • bulldog edition • bulldoze • bulldoze (one's) way through (something) • bulldoze into • bulldoze into bullshits artinya • bulldoze through • bulldoze through (something) • bullet • bulletin board • bulletproof • bullets • bullet-stopper • bullheaded • bull-headed • bullpen • bull-pucky • Bull's-eye!
• bullshit • bullshit artist • bullshits • bully • bully (one) into (something) • bully for • bully for (someone) • bully for somebody! • Bully for you! • bully for you/him/her/them • bully into • bully is always a coward • bully pulpit • bullyrag • bum • bum (something) • bum (something) off (someone) • bum a ride • bum about someone/something • bum around • bum around with (one) • bum beef • bum check • bum chum • bum fluff • bum off • bum out • bum rap • ▼ • ▲ • bulls you • bulls-and-cows • Bulls-eye • Bulls-eye • Bulls-eye • Bulls-eye • Bulls-Eye Calcification • bulls-eye lesion • bulls-eye maculopathy • Bulls-eye!
This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a bullshits artinya, medical, or any other professional.
• - Select - • 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified) • 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional) • Español (Spanish) • Esperanto (Esperanto) • 日本語 (Japanese) • Português (Portuguese) • Deutsch (German) • العربية (Arabic) • Français (French) • Русский (Russian) • ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada) • 한국어 (Korean) • עברית (Hebrew) • Bullshits artinya (Irish) • Українська (Ukrainian) • اردو (Urdu) • Magyar (Hungarian) • मानक हिन्दी (Hindi) • Indonesia (Indonesian) • Italiano (Italian) • தமிழ் (Tamil) • Türkçe (Turkish) • తెలుగు (Telugu) • ภาษาไทย (Thai) • Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) • Čeština (Czech) • Polski (Polish) • Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) • Românește (Romanian) • Nederlands (Dutch) • Ελληνικά (Greek) • Latinum (Latin) • Svenska (Swedish) • Dansk (Danish) • Suomi (Finnish) • فارسی (Persian) • ייִדיש (Yiddish) • հայերեն (Armenian) • Norsk (Norwegian) • English (English) The ASL fingerspelling provided here is most commonly used for proper names of people and places; it is also used in some languages for concepts for which no sign is available at that moment.
There are obviously specific signs for many words available in sign language that are more appropriate for daily usage.
Nearby & related entries: • bullschildt • bullseye • bullshido • bullshiloney • bullshit • bullshitter • bullshittery • bullshitty • bullshot • bullshyt Alternative searches for Bullshits: • Search for Synonyms for Bullshits • Search for Anagrams for Bullshits • Quotes containing the term Bullshits • Search for Phrases containing the term Bullshits • Search for Poems containing the term Bullshits • Search for Scripts containing the term Bullshits • Search for Abbreviations containing the term Bullshits • What rhymes with Bullshits?
• Search for Song lyrics containing the word Bullshits • Search for Bullshits on Amazon • Search for Bullshits on Google
• Apa Kepanjangan DP dalam Pembayaran?
• Apa Itu Bullshit? • Apa Itu Just Kidding? bullshits artinya Cara Edit Foto Cewek Menjadi Telanjang • Apa Itu Chaos? • Apa Itu Lady Rose? • Apa Itu Rekomendasi?
• Apa Perbedaan CSS dengan RSS? • Cara Membuka Situs semprot.com Lewat HP • Apa Itu Jet Lag? © Daftar Istilah Beserta Penjelasan Template oleh 54BLOGGER - Optimasi oleh Blog Modifus Kembali ke atas Beranda
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. bullshit Past participle: bullshit Gerund: bullshitting Imperative bullshit bullshit Present I bullshit you bullshit he/she/it bullshits we bullshit you bullshit they bullshit Preterite I bullshitted you bullshitted he/she/it bullshitted we bullshitted you bullshitted they bullshitted Present Continuous I am bullshitting you are bullshitting he/she/it is bullshitting we are bullshitting you are bullshitting they are bullshitting Present Perfect I have bullshit you have bullshit he/she/it has bullshit we have bullshit you have bullshit they have bullshit Past Continuous I was bullshitting you were bullshitting he/she/it was bullshitting we were bullshitting you were bullshitting they were bullshitting Past Perfect I had bullshit you had bullshit he/she/it had bullshit we had bullshit you had bullshit they had bullshit Future I will bullshit you will bullshit he/she/it will bullshit we will bullshit you will bullshit they will bullshit Future Perfect I will have bullshit you will have bullshit he/she/it will have bullshit we will have bullshit you will have bullshit they will have bullshit Future Continuous I will be bullshitting you will be bullshitting he/she/it will be bullshitting we will be bullshitting you will be bullshitting they will be bullshitting Present Perfect Continuous I have been bullshitting you have been bullshitting he/she/it has been bullshits artinya we have been bullshitting you have been bullshitting they have been bullshitting Future Perfect Continuous I will have been bullshitting you will have been bullshitting he/she/it will have been bullshitting we will have been bullshitting you will have been bullshitting they will have been bullshitting Past Perfect Continuous I had been bullshitting you had been bullshitting he/she/it had been bullshitting we had been bullshitting you had been bullshitting they bullshits artinya been bullshitting Conditional I would bullshit you would bullshit he/she/it would bullshit we would bullshit you would bullshit they would bullshit Past Conditional I would have bullshit you would have bullshit he/she/it would have bullshit we would have bullshit you would have bullshit they would have bullshit ( also bullshits artinya ( slang) nonsense; lies; exaggeration.
That's bullshit!; Bullshit! Do you expect me to believe that?
stront, kaf, onsin كَلِمةٌ تَعَجُّبِيَّةٌ تعني: كَذِب! ) глупости mentira bullshits artinya, kecy, hovno Mist sludder; vrøvl; vås chorradas lollus, jama چرت و پرت؛ چاخان paskapuhe conneries שְׁטוּיוֹת बेहूदगी govno, sranje rizsa, sóder omong kosong balle たわごと 앞뒤가 맞지 않는 이상한 소리 nesąmonė, kvailystė sūds mengarut onzin tull, tøys شرت اوپرت کول дерьмо; враки blbosť, kravina, somarina bedarija, sranje gomila gluposti skitsnack ไม่จริงหรือโง่เง่ามาก saçma, zırva （俚）胡說 дурниця, нісенітниця فضول بہہودہ بکواس chuyện nhảm nhí （俚）胡说 • ▲ • bullnosed plane • bullock • bullock block • bullock heart • bullock's heart • bullock's heart tree • Bullocks oriole • Bullock's oriole • Bullock's-eye • bullocky • Bullon • bullous bullshits artinya bullpen • bullpout • bullring • bullroarer • Bull-roarer • bullrush • Bulls and Bullfighting • bull's eye • bull's wool • bullseye • bull's-eye • bulls-eye • Bull's-eye condenser • bullshit • bullshot • bullsnake • bull-snake • Bull's-nose • bullterrier • bullwaddy • bullweed • bullwhack • bullwhip • Bullwort • bully • bully around • bully beef • bully boy • bully off • bully pulpit • bully tree • bullyboy • bully-boy • bullycide • bullying • bullyism • bully-off • bullyrag • Bullyrook • ▼ • ▲ • bulls her • bulls him • bulls in a china shop • Bulls Island • bulls it • bulls me • bulls someone • bulls something • bulls them • bulls us • bulls you • bulls-and-cows • Bulls-eye • Bulls-eye • Bulls-eye bullshits artinya Bulls-eye • Bulls-Eye Calcification • bulls-eye lesion • bulls-eye maculopathy • Bulls-eye!
• Bullseye • Bullseye • Bullseye (game show) • Bullseye (game show) • Bullseye Communications System • Bullseye Marketing Research, Inc.
This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.