ESPN • • Facebook • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • Pinterest • Email Real Madrid missed the chance to go five points clear at the top of LaLiga as they were held 0-0 by Villarreal at the Bernabeu on Saturday.
- ESPN+ guide: Madrid vs villarreal, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (U.S.) - Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only) - Don't have ESPN? Get instant access The result means Carlo Ancelotti's side move onto 17 points, three above city rivals Atletico Madrid, who lost 1-0 away to Alaves earlier in the day.
Editor's Picks • David Alaba superb, Real Madrid struggle vs. Villarreal in goalless draw 1 Related Villarreal, meanwhile, remain unbeaten but have won just one of their six matches this term -- four of which they have drawn 0-0. "It's a bittersweet point because it's at home against a direct rival and you want to take the three points in these games; just one isn't what we wanted," Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois said.
"Keeping a clean sheet is good given we've conceded in our last few games, though. "We wanted to press them high but they dealt with us well in the first half and it was tough to get the ball off them.
We misplaced too many passes when we had it, but these things happen." It was a frustrating affair for the hosts where clear cut chances were few and far between, with the final ball too often lacking. They wanted a penalty in the first half when defender Nacho collided with Raul Albiol in the box, however referee Jesus Gil Manzano waved away the protests. Arnaut Danjuma looked most likely to score for the visitors, forcing Courtois into a couple of smart stops in each half.
Real defender Eder Militao sent a header wide after the break from a Marco Asensio freekick as Madrid struggled to make a breakthrough. A combination of Isco and Vinicius Junior were denied by Villarreal goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli as Unai Emery's side held on to secure a point.
• Facebook • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • • Email POS Team GP GD PTS 1 Real Madrid 35 +43 81 2 Barcelona 35 +30 69 3 Sevilla 35 +22 65 4 Atletico Madrid 35 +19 64 5 Real Betis 35 +17 58 6 Real Sociedad 35 0 56 7 Villarreal 35 +21 53 8 Athletic Club 35 +7 52 9 Osasuna 35 -10 46 10 Valencia 35 -4 44 11 Celta Vigo 35 +3 43 12 Rayo Vallecano 35 -4 42 13 Espanyol 35 -12 40 14 Elche 35 -11 39 15 Getafe 35 -6 37 16 Cádiz 35 -14 35 17 Granada 35 -16 34 18 Mallorca 35 -30 32 19 Levante 35 -23 29 20 Alavés 35 -32 28 Spanish LaLiga Standings Reuters • • Facebook • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • Pinterest • Email Real Madrid came back from a goal down to beat Villarreal 2-1 on the final day of the La Liga season but it wasn't enough as Atletico Madrid took the title.
Teenager Yeremi Pino scored early in the first half for Villarreal before Karim Benzema and Luka Modric scored late in the second. - La Liga on ESPN+: Stream LIVE games and replays (U.S. only) In the end, the madrid vs villarreal didn't matter as Atletico -- who had a two point cushion over Madrid heading into the game -- beat Real Valladolid 2-1.
"We had to win and then see what happened with Atletico in Valladolid. They won and did what madrid vs villarreal had to do, we have to congratulate them," Casemiro said after the game. Editor's Picks • Benzema sparks Madrid comeback win in 8/10 performance 351d Alex Kirkland e "You're aware of what madrid vs villarreal happening but the most important thing is to focus on yourself.
We were losing, we fought, we worked, we gave everything, as this crest demands. We did what we had to do, win the game. Congratulations to Atletico Madrid. "It is complicated, after more than 60 injuries, COVID-19, there are no excuses but it is a bit of everything. We were one game from winning La Liga.
We are all proud, it was a difficult year for us with so many injuries. A lot of fighting, a lot of work, a really difficult year for us." Karim Benzema brought the two sides level late in the second half.
Photo by Denis Madrid vs villarreal Images Pino put Villarreal ahead after just 20 minutes when he received a short pass from Gerard Moreno which he hit past Thibaut Courtois. Luka Modric had a chance to pull the sides level on 34 minutes when he got a foot to a rebounded shot but sent it wide.
Madrid thought they'd found their equaliser again on 55 minutes when Benzema put the ball in the back of the net. However, VAR replays showed he was offside and the goal was disallowed. The France international found the net again from the edge of the box on 87 minutes before Modric followed up with a second goal two minutes into added time. Alex Kirkland contributed information to this report.
• Facebook • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • • Email POS Team GP GD PTS 1 Real Madrid 35 +43 81 2 Barcelona 35 +30 69 3 Sevilla 35 +22 65 4 Atletico Madrid 35 +19 64 5 Real Betis 35 +17 58 6 Real Sociedad 35 0 56 7 Villarreal 35 +21 53 8 Athletic Club 35 +7 52 9 Osasuna 35 -10 46 10 Valencia 35 -4 44 11 Celta Vigo 35 +3 43 12 Rayo Vallecano 35 -4 42 13 Espanyol 35 -12 40 14 Elche 35 -11 39 15 Getafe 35 -6 37 16 Cádiz 35 -14 35 17 Granada 35 -16 34 18 Mallorca 35 -30 32 19 Levante 35 -23 29 20 Alavés 35 -32 28 Spanish LaLiga Standings
• Bahasa - Indonesia • Chinese (simplified) • Deutsch • English - Australia • English - Canada • English - Ghana • English - International • English - Ireland • English - Kenya • English - Malaysia • English - Nigeria • English - Nordics • English - Singapore • English - South Africa • English - United Kingdom • English - United States • Español - Español • Español - LATAM • Français • Greek • Italiano • Korean • Nederlands • Polski • Português • Brazil • Româna • Thai • Türkçe • Русский • العربية Date Competition Outcome Home team Score/Time Away team 20/04/22 LAL Osasuna 1 - 3 Real Madrid View events 26/04/22 UCL Manchester City 4 - 3 Real Madrid View events 30/04/22 LAL Real Madrid 4 - 0 Espanyol View events 04/05/22 UCL Real Madrid E madrid vs villarreal - 1 E Manchester City View events 08/05/22 LAL Atletico Madrid 1 - 0 Real Madrid View events 12/05/22 LAL Real Madrid 21 : 30 Levante 15/05/22 LAL Cadiz 18 : 30 Real Madrid 22/05/22 LAL Real Madrid 18 : 30 Real Betis 28/05/22 UCL Liverpool 21 : 00 Real Madrid Date Competition Outcome Home team Score/Time Away team 19/04/22 LAL Villarreal 2 - 0 Valencia View events 27/04/22 UCL Liverpool 2 - 0 Villarreal View events 30/04/22 LAL Alaves 2 - 1 Villarreal View events 03/05/22 UCL Villarreal 2 - 3 Liverpool View events 08/05/22 LAL Villarreal 1 - 1 Sevilla View events 12/05/22 LAL Rayo Vallecano 20 : 00 Villarreal 15/05/22 LAL Villarreal 18 : 30 Real Sociedad 22/05/22 LAL Barcelona 18 : 30 Villarreal # Team MP D P 1 Real Madrid 35 +43 81 2 Barcelona 35 +30 69 3 Sevilla 35 +22 65 4 Atletico Madrid 35 +19 64 5 Real Betis 35 +17 58 6 Real Sociedad 35 +0 56 7 Villarreal 35 +21 53 8 Athletic Bilbao 35 +7 52 9 Osasuna 35 -10 46 10 Valencia 35 -4 44 11 Celta Vigo 35 +3 43 12 Rayo Vallecano 35 -4 42 13 Espanyol 35 -12 40 14 Elche 35 -11 39 15 Getafe 35 -6 37 16 Cadiz 35 -14 35 17 Granada 35 -16 34 18 Mallorca 35 -30 32 19 Levante 35 -23 29 20 Alaves 35 -32 28 madrid vs villarreal Bahasa - Indonesia • Chinese (simplified) • Deutsch • English - Australia • English - Canada • English - Ghana • English - International • English - Ireland • English - Kenya • English - Malaysia • English - Nigeria • English - Nordics • English - Singapore • English - South Africa • English - United Kingdom • English - United States • Español - Español • Español - LATAM • Français • Greek • Italiano • Korean • Nederlands • Polski • Português • Brazil • Româna • Thai • Türkçe • Русский • العربية Date Competition Outcome Home team Score/Time Away team 12/04/22 UCL Real Madrid E 2 - 3 E Chelsea View events 17/04/22 LAL Sevilla 2 - 3 Real Madrid View events 20/04/22 LAL Osasuna 1 - 3 Real Madrid View events 26/04/22 UCL Manchester Madrid vs villarreal 4 - 3 Real Madrid View events 30/04/22 LAL Real Madrid 4 - 0 Espanyol View events 04/05/22 UCL Real Madrid 21 : 00 Manchester City 08/05/22 LAL Atletico Madrid 21 : 00 Real Madrid 12/05/22 LAL Real Madrid 21 : 30 Levante 15/05/22 LAL Cadiz - Real Madrid 22/05/22 LAL Real Madrid - Real Betis Date Competition Outcome Home team Score/Time Away team 12/04/22 UCL Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Villarreal View events 16/04/22 LAL Getafe 1 - 2 Villarreal View events 19/04/22 LAL Villarreal 2 - 0 Valencia View events 27/04/22 UCL Liverpool 2 - 0 Villarreal View events 30/04/22 LAL Alaves 2 - 1 Villarreal View events 03/05/22 UCL Villarreal 21 : 00 Liverpool 08/05/22 LAL Villarreal 16 : 15 Sevilla 12/05/22 LAL Rayo Vallecano 20 : 00 Villarreal 15/05/22 LAL Villarreal - Real Sociedad 22/05/22 LAL Barcelona - Villarreal # Team MP D P 1 Atletico Madrid 38 +42 86 2 Real Madrid 38 +39 84 3 Barcelona 38 +47 79 4 Sevilla 38 +20 77 5 Real Sociedad 38 +21 62 6 Real Betis 38 +0 61 7 Villarreal 38 +16 58 8 Celta Vigo 38 -2 53 9 Granada 38 -18 46 10 Athletic Bilbao 38 +4 46 11 Osasuna 38 -11 44 12 Cadiz 38 -22 44 13 Valencia 38 -3 43 14 Levante 38 -11 41 15 Getafe 38 -15 38 16 Alaves 38 -21 38 17 Elche 38 -21 36 18 Huesca 38 -19 34 19 Real Valladolid 38 -23 31 20 Eibar 38 -23 30
• Es noticia: • American Finances Updates • Atletico vs Real Madrid • Manchester City vs Newcastle • Miami F1 • Canelo Alvarez vs Dmitry Bivol • McGregor vs Ferguson • Todd Boehly • Mayweather bet • Amber Heard • Powerball • Will Smith vs Chris Rock • Manchester United • Canelo Alvarez • NBA Games Today • Latest Sports News • SS Benefits • Competitions • Premier League • Schedule • Standings • Teams • LaLiga • Schedule • Standings • Ligue 1 • Schedule • Standings • MLS • Bundesliga • Schedule • Standings • Serie A • Schedule • Standings • Liga MX • • Champions League • Schedule • Standings • World Cup • UEFA Euro • UEFA Nations League • Copa America • Teams • Real Madrid • Barcelona • Atletico de Madrid • PSG • More • Transfer Market Real Madrid face a tough challenge on Saturday as they visit Villarreal looking to maintain their six-point lead at the top of LaLiga Santander.
The hosts have plenty to play for themselves, as they push for a place in the top four. We'll be covering this Madrid vs villarreal Santander game right here on this live blog and will be bringing you madrid vs villarreal the latest updates from the Estadio de la Ceramica.
Villarreal vs Real Madrid LIVE SCORE: 0-0 This is the very beginning of our Villarreal vs Real Madrid live blog, with updates following on from here and with the entries nearest the top the most recent ones. FULL TIME: Villarreal 0-0 Real Madrid There were no goals at the Estadio de la Ceramica, but the woodwork was hit three times - twice for Real Madrid and once for Villarreal.
Los Blancos' lead at the top of the table is now four points over second-placed Sevilla. Minute 90+2: Jovic hits the bar! Jovic was put through on goal after a pass by Hazard, but the Serbian's chipped effort came back out off the crossbar before Nacho's effort was blocked on the line by Madrid vs villarreal. Minute 82: Real Madrid's final madrid vs villarreal Eden Hazard and Nacho Fernandez have come on for Vinicius and Marcelo.
Minute 78: More fresh legs for Real Madrid Marco Asensio and Fede Valverde have been withdrawn for Rodrygo Goes and Luka Modric.
Minute 74: More substitutions Pervis Estupinan and Yeremy Pino have come on for Samu Chukwueze and Alfonso Pedraza for Villarreal, while for Real Madrid, Luka Jovic has replaced Gareth Bale. Minute 70: Kroos' shot straight at Rulli Kroos got a left-footed shot away from the edge of the box, but it was easy for Rulli to save. Minute 66: First substitutions Manu Trigueros and Boulaye Dia have come on to replace Vicente Iborra and Arnaut Danjuma for Villarreal.
Minute 64: Rulli to the rescue again Bale made his way into the area and poked a left-footed shot towards goal, but Rulli was again in the way. It's worth noting that the attack started from the Villarreal goalkeeper's poor clearance, though.
Minute 58: Vinicius' shot saved Fede Valverde dispossessed Parejo and then played the ball into the box for Vinicius, but the Brazilian's shot was well saved by Rulli. Minute madrid vs villarreal Bale hits the crossbar! Bale drifted out to the right and received the ball from Vinicius before testing his luck at goal, but his effort was tipped onto the woodwork and over by Rulli.
Minute 50: Asensio fires over Marcelo played a pass across the pitch madrid vs villarreal Asensio, who came inside towards goal and got a shot away, but it flew over the bar. SECOND HALF: Action back underway Real Madrid have kicked off the second half. Let's see if we are treated to any goals in this second 45 minutes. HALF TIME: Villarreal 0-0 Real Madrid We go into the half-time break with the two sides level, but it's been a very exciting first 45 minutes.
Both Villarreal and Real Madrid have had good chances to score, so they will be hoping to be more clinical in the second half. Minute 45+4: Vinicius goes down Vinicius, who has been targeted throughout this first half, fell to the ground on the edge of the area after Dani Parejo's arm caught him as Toni Kroos looked to send in a free-kick.
No further action was taken, though. Minute 42: Bale with a great chance to score Casemiro's ball over the top of Villarreal's defence was brought down by Bale, who was one on one with Rulli, but the Argentine came out well to close down the angle and make the save.
Minute 38: Villarreal threatening Alberto Moreno's shot from the edge of the area was well saved by Courtois, and it came less than a minute after Lo Celso had a chance to get a shot away in the area but had it blocked by Alaba.
Minute 35: Bale drags his shot wide Bale has been pretty anonymous so far as a false nine, and in his first half chance of the game, he could only drag his shot wide from 20 yards out or so.
He seems to be dropping deeper to get more involved in the play. Minute 29: Asensio lucky to not be sent off Marco Asensio has been shown a yellow card for a high tackle on Vicente Iborra's ankle, but he is lucky to have not been sent off for that.
Minute 23: Scuffle between the players Dani Carvajal kicked the ball into Giovani Lo Celso's face, which led to a bit of a coming together between Real Madrid and Villarreal's players.
Militao and Juan Foyth have both been booked as a result of their protests. Minute 18: Danjuma hits the post! A well-worked Villarreal move led to Danjuma having his shot blocked by Alaba in the area, but the Dutchman was then able to hit the left post with his second attempt. Minute 14: Vinicius down in the area Vinicius was looking to close down Rulli but was caught by the arm of Raul Albiol, which caused him to go to ground in the area.
However, despite the Brazilian's protests, no penalty was given. Minute 10: Vinicius shoots wide Perhaps a little frustrated with how the start of this game has gone, Vinicius tested his luck from 25 yards out but saw madrid vs villarreal shot go wide of Geronimo Rulli's goal.
Minute 6: Excellent play by Chukwueze Samu Chukwueze dribbled his way into the area past Vinicius Junior and Marcelo before shifting away from Alaba, but he lacked the final ball. This could be a long afternoon for Marcelo. Minute 4: Nervous moment in Real Madrid's defence A Villarreal short corner resulted in Marco Asensio winning possession back in his own area, but he then took his time before passing back to Thibaut Courtois, who had to quickly clear the ball away from danger.
15:15 GMT: Kick-off! Villarreal have got the action underway here at the Estadio de la Ceramica. Stay with us for updates from Villarreal vs Real Madrid. 15:05 GMT: Real Madrid's final preparations Real Madrid's players have got their final shots away ahead of kick-off in 10 minutes' time. Real Madrid's predicted started line-up: Benzema a doubt Real Madrid may be forced to play again without Karim Benzema, who is a major doubt through injury, while Ferland Mendy and Mariano Diaz could also miss out on the duel due to injuries.
Real Madrid's predicted line-up (4-3-3): Thibaut Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Eder Militao, David Alaba, Marcelo; Luka Modric, Casemiro, Toni Kroos; Marco Asensio, Luka Jovic, Vinicius. Villarreal's predicted started line-up: No Moreno Unai Emery will not have Villarreal's top scorer Gerard Moreno at his disposal due to a knock, while Ruben Pena and Francis Coquelin are also sidelined through injuries.
Villarreal's predicted line-up (4-3-3): Geronimo Rulli; Juan Foyth, Raul Albiol, Pau Torres, Pervis Estupinan; Manu Trigueros, Etienne Capoue, Dani Parejo; Yeremi Pino, Paco Alcacer, Arnaut Danjuma. • Real Madrid - English • LaLiga - English See links of interest • Latest Sports News • Canelo vs Bivol fight • Canelo Alvarez • Dmitry Bivol • American finances updates • NBA Games Today • Floyd Mayweather • Powerball winners • Nico Ali Walsh • Powerball • Miami GP Track Layout • Jaylen Brown • Tyrese Maxey • Jrue Holiday • Khris Middleton • Bam Adebayo • Jimmy Butler • Tyler Herro • Draymond Green • Gary Payton II • Jordan Poole • Andrew Wiggins • Devin Booker • Chris Paul • Kobe Bryant • Shaquille O'Neal • Atletico Real Madrid • Marca • App Marca • Clasificación LaLiga • Calendario LaLiga • Hemeroteca Marca • MARCA TV • Life and Style madrid vs villarreal Ocio - Tiramillas • Moda - Telva • BUHO Magazine • Callejero / Restaurantes • Traductor • Health • Farmacia - Correo Farmacéutico • CuídatePlus • Medicina - Diario Médico • Employment • Masters - Escuela Unidad Editorial • Unidad Editorial • Trabajo - Expansión y Empleo • Economía - Expansión • USA • MLB • Schedule • Standings • Teams • Arizona Diamondbacks • Atlanta Braves • Baltimore Orioles • Boston Red Sox • Chicago Cubs • Chicago White Sox • Cincinnati Reds • Cleveland Indians • Colorado Rockies • Detroit Tigers • • Houston Astros • Kansas City Royals • Los Angeles Angels • Los Angeles Dodgers • Miami Marlins • Milwaukee Brewers • Minnesota Twins • New York Mets • New York Yankees • Oakland Athletics • • Philadelphia Phillies • Pittsburg Pirates • San Diego Padres • San Francisco Giants • Seattle Mariners • St.
Louis Cardinals • Tampa Bay Rays • Texas Rangers • Toronto Blue Jays • Washington Nationals • USA • NBA • Schedule • Standings • Teams • Atlanta Hawks • Boston Celtics • Brooklyn Nets • Charlotte Hornets • Chicago Bulls • Cleveland Cavaliers • Dallas Mavericks • Denver Nuggets • Detroit Pistons • Golden State Warriors • • Houston Rockets • Indiana Pacers • Los Angeles Clippers • Los Angeles Lakers • Memphis Madrid vs villarreal • Miami Heat • Milwaukee Bucks • Minnesota Timberwolves • New Orleans Pelicans • New York Knicks • • Oklahoma City Thunder • Orlando Magic • Philadelphia 76ers • Phoenix Suns • Portland Trail Blazers • Sacramento Kings • San Antonio Spurs • Toronto Raptors • Utah Jazz • Washington Wizards • USA • NFL • Schedule • Standings • Teams • Arizona Cardinals • Atlanta Falcons • Baltimore Ravens • Buffalo Bills • Carolina Panthers • Chicago Bears • Cincinnati Bengals • Cleveland Browns • Dallas Cowboys • Denver Broncos • Detroit Lions • • Green Bay Packers • Houston Texans • Indianapolis Colts • Jacksonville Jaguars • Kansas City Chiefs • Las Vegas Raiders • Los Angeles Chargers • Los Angeles Rams • Miami Dolphins • Minnesota Vikings • New England Patriots • • New Orleans Saints • New York Giants • New York Jets • Philadelphia Eagles • Pittsburg Steelers • San Francisco 49ers • Seattle Seahawks • Tampa Bay Buccaneers • Tennessee Titans • Washington Football Team
Luis Suarez had a quiet first home start after his star performance from the bench in last week's 6-1 win over Granada and Atletico only really started to create some danger when he came off and was replaced by Diego Costa.
Costa twice came close to snatching a late winner but failed to connect with dangerous crosses from Yannick Carrasco, while Villarreal could also have found a late goal in an end-to-end finish, as forward Gerard Moreno volleyed narrowly wide. Diego Costa was close to breaking the deadlock for Atletico Madrid against Villarreal.
Alejandro Rios/DeFodi Images via Getty Images Villarreal played the better football for most of the game and could have taken the lead in either half through right back Mario Gaspar, who was thwarted on both occasions by excellent saves from goalkeeper Jan Oblak.
Unai Emery's Villarreal provisionally lead the standings with eight points from five games, while Atletico, who started the campaign two weeks later, have taken five from three. Atletico went into the game looking for a response after being cancelled out by Huesca in Wednesday's goalless draw but again struggled to break down their opponents, and Oblak was critical with his side.
"We were too static in the first half and the more space we found the better we played but we need to play like that from the start. We should have got down the wings more and played more crosses," he said. "Villarreal planned the game well, they closed us down well in the first half and didn't give us any space. They played well, we could have done more but we didn't do enough to win. We leave here with a draw which we were not looking for." • Madrid vs villarreal • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • • Email POS Team GP GD PTS 1 Real Madrid 34 +44 81 2 Barcelona 35 +30 69 3 Sevilla 34 +22 64 4 Atletico Madrid 34 +18 61 5 Real Betis 35 +17 58 6 Real Sociedad 35 0 56 7 Athletic Club 35 +7 52 8 Villarreal 34 +21 52 9 Osasuna 34 -10 45 10 Valencia 35 -4 44 11 Celta Vigo 35 +3 43 12 Rayo Vallecano 34 -4 41 13 Elche 35 -11 39 14 Espanyol 34 -12 39 15 Getafe 34 -6 36 16 Cádiz 35 -14 35 17 Granada 35 -16 34 18 Mallorca 35 -30 32 19 Levante 35 -23 29 20 Alavés 35 -32 28 Full TableESPN • • Facebook • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • Pinterest • Email Gareth Bale returned from injury but was unable to mark his comeback with a win as Real Madrid were held to a goalless draw at Villarreal on Saturday.
The Wales captain made his first appearance for the LaLiga leaders since August and was Madrid's standout performer before being substituted in the second half. - ESPN+ viewers' guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more Both sides had chances to win the match as Bale and Villarreal forward Arnaut Danjuma struck the woodwork in each half.
Villarreal goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli made a number of saves to prevent Madrid from going home with all three points. The results sees Carlo Ancelotti's side extend their lead at the top to four points while Villarreal remain in fifth position.
"We had a number of opportunities to win it but in football you need to take your chances," Madrid midfielder Casemiro said.
Gareth Bale was unable to mark his return from injury with a goal. Getty "The coach ensured we were much better in the second period, which is a performance we will take encouragement from.
We're coming into the business end of the season and we are all working well, pushing in the right direction. "The coaching staff are always pushing us and we want to win everything this season." Madrid were uncharacteristically sluggish in the first half, coughing up a number of chances with Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze a menace throughout. Danjuma hit the post before Madrid madrid vs villarreal Thibaut Courtois produced a fine save to deny Alberto Moreno from the edge of the box as the home side pushed for an opener.
The visitors were much-improved after the break, with Bale clipping the bar before he and teammate Vinicius Junior were denied in quick succession by Rulli. Substitute Luka Jovic then hit the bar in stoppage time as Madrid sought a madrid vs villarreal winner with fellow replacement Nacho's follow-up cleared off the line by Serge Aurier. When asked in the postmatch news conference whether Bale would play against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, Ancelotti replied: "Good question!
I don't know, as I've said we'll have to wait and see what happens in the next two days. "Let's hope we can get everyone back.
I think Bale had an opportunity and he delivered. He played well, he deserved to score, he was dangerous. Everything I said he had to do, he did well." Information from Reuters was included in this report. • Facebook • Twitter • Facebook Messenger • • Email POS Team GP GD PTS 1 Real Madrid 35 +43 81 2 Barcelona 35 +30 69 3 Sevilla 35 +22 65 4 Atletico Madrid 35 +19 64 5 Real Betis 35 +17 58 6 Real Sociedad 35 0 56 7 Villarreal 35 +21 53 8 Athletic Club 35 +7 52 9 Osasuna 35 -10 46 10 Valencia 35 -4 44 11 Celta Vigo 35 +3 43 madrid vs villarreal Rayo Vallecano 35 -4 42 13 Espanyol 35 -12 40 14 Elche 35 -11 39 15 Getafe 35 -6 37 16 Cádiz 35 -14 35 17 Granada 35 -16 34 18 Mallorca 35 -30 32 19 Levante 35 -23 29 20 Alavés 35 -32 28 Full Table
About the match Villarreal is going head to head with Real Madrid starting on 12 Feb 2022 at 15:15 UTC at Estadio de la Ceramica stadium, Villarreal city, Spain.
The match is a part of the LaLiga. Villarreal madrid vs villarreal against Real Madrid in 2 matches this season. Currently, Villarreal rank 7th, while Real Madrid hold 1st position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams? SofaScore's rating system assigns each player a specific rating based on numerous data factors. On SofaScore livescore you can find all previous Villarreal vs Real Madrid results sorted by their H2H matches. SofaScore also provides the best way to follow the live score of this game with various sports features.
Therefore, you can: • Find out who scored in a live match • Get real-time information on which team is dominating the match using the Attack Momentum • Follow detailed statistics such as ball possession, shots, corner kicks, big chances created, cards, key passes, duels and more • Check all head to head matches – for instance, in the last season Villarreal and Real Madrid played 2 games against each other • Track all home and away games for each team madrid vs villarreal the LaLiga • Check out how SofaScore community votes on which team is more likely to win this match.
All of these features can help you decide on Villarreal vs. Real Madrid game prediction. Even though SofaScore doesn't offer direct betting, it provides the best odds and shows you which sites offer live betting. Live U-TV odds are viewable madrid vs villarreal SofaScore's Football live score madrid vs villarreal. Where to watch Villarreal vs. Real Madrid? Under TV Channels section you can find the list of all channels that broadcast Villarreal – Real Madrid live match.
You can also live stream this match through our betting partners or click on any links on SofaScore for a legal live stream. Event details: NAME: Villarreal - Real Madrid DATE: 12 Feb 2022 TIME: 15:15 UTC VENUE: Estadio de la Ceramica, Villarreal, Spain More details: Villarreal live score, schedule and results Real Madrid live score, schedule and results SofaScore livescore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app.
You can find us in all stores on different languages as "SofaScore". Install SofaScore app on and follow Villarreal Real Madrid live on your mobile! *Important notice – SofaScore.com in partnership with U-TV offers over 140,000 live streaming events per year. However, please note that the intellectual property rights to stream such events are usually owned at a country level and therefore, depending on your location, there may be certain events that you may be unable to view due to such restrictions.
Prior to joining U-TV and funding your account in order to view Villarreal Real Madrid, or any other particular event via the U-TV live stream, you are strongly advised to check with U-TV if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view the live streamed event in question. About Live scores service at SofaScore livescore offers sports live scores, results and tables. Follow your favourite teams right here live! Live score on SofaScore.com livescore is automatically updated and you don't need to refresh it manually.
With adding games you want to follow in "My games" following your matches livescores, results and statistics will be even more simple.
Visit localized livescore version of SofaScore: Football Results Nogomet Rezultati Calcio Risultati Fútbol Resultados Futebol Resultados Fußball Live Ticker Football Résultats Piłka nożna Wyniki Foci Eredmények Fodbold Resultater Futbol Sonuçları Футбол Результаты Voetbal Uitslagen Sepak Bola Hasil Ποδόσφαιρο Αποτελέσματα Fotboll Resultater 足球 比赛结果 Фудбал Резултати Nogomet Rezultati Fotbal Rezultati Fotball Resultater